stay with me

{dayna}

dayna was in her living room, and she knew that he wouldn't like what happened. she puts on a black sweater, maybe she won't have to tell him.

she lays back down on the couch just in time. sam comes in and sits next to dayna. "shhh, it's okay, it's okay, come here." sam says. dayna could just melt at the sound of his voice.

she sits up and he pulls her next to him. she rests her head against his chest and wraps her arms around his torso. "sam, why am i here? i just wanna die, i just hate my life at times." sam kisses her forehead.

"look, you were put on this earth for a reason. you serve a purpose here. you might not see it, but i do. what if you're a mom some day? you have that ability. you can make other humans. imagine, in about 5-6 years having two kids who's definition of amazing, starts with the word 'mom'.

and if that isn't enough to make you wanna live, think of me. if you left me here alone, i would give up. you don't want that, do you?" "no, thanks sam." "now, i have a question." "yea?"

"i wanna see your tattoos." kali gets anxious. she shows him the tattoo on her neck first. "cute, now let's see the semicolon." "you're silly, you know what an semicolon looks like." "just show me."

dayna pulls up her sleeve, just showing the tattoo, she never cuts over the tattoo. it would make her a hypocrite. "are you hiding something?" sam asks, noticing the slight smell of blood.

"will you be mad?" "dayna, take your sweater off before i do." dayna removed her sweater. sam grabs her hands and kisses her. "sam, will you please stay with me?" "of course, dayna."