christmas

{sam's pov}

"what time is it" i mumble to myself, checking the time. 6 AM. eh, so what, it's christmas. i walk into the livingroom. there's seven stockings and a shit ton of presents.

i love our little family.

i go in the kitchen and hear a faint cry. kenzie. i go into kylee and jc's room, being careful not to wake them and bounce her. how do you do this?!

kenzie keeps crying. "kkkk" is all she can make out. what does she want?! wait k, kian. "sorry girlie, you gotta deal with uncle sam." i say. she's not crying as hard anymore.

i grab a bottle from the fridge and warm it up a little. "shhh... its okay, i gotcha.. i gotcha" i say, grabbing the bottle out and handing it to her.

she's adorable. she stops crying, maybe she did want a bottle.

i sit on the couch and drift off.

•••

"sam, are you awake?" i hear dayna ask. "yea. what time is it?" "9 AM. everyone's up. how'd you get out here with kenzie?" she asks. "i woke up earlier and heard her cry." i say. she nods.

"everyone ready?" kylee asks. we all sit by the tree like little kids. stockings first. and guess who made her way to kian? yup, kenzie.

{kenzie's pov}

ooo, this is so pretty i'll just grab it. "no" uncle kian says. bitch i can do what i want. i look at him like really mean and shake it to be even meaner.

quit handing me stuff! ooo, i can break this? don't mind if i do. wait, this sounds funny. holy shit! there's another box under this paper stuff that IS STICKING TO MY FREAKING HAND-oh, thats better.

{kian's pov}

"oh my god kian, thank you so much!" dayna says, hugging me. in her hands she has the cds i got her. "no problem babe" i say. i should probably get out of my habit of calling girls 'babe' before sam or jc kick my ass.

i pop some skittles in my mouth from my stocking. "kian? are you serious?" kali asks, i nod, smiling. "kian! i love you!" she says. her cheeks turn red. "no, i meant like how i love sam or jc" she says. i laugh "it's okay" i say back.

she's holding my gift. am i the best gift giver or what? "how did you even get this?" she asks again. i grab the necklace and put it on. "it looks so pretty on you. that's a secret." i say, hugging her.

she looks down at the necklace, tearing up. it was her great gramma's. how did i get it? she lost it, but i found it. "thank you" she says, a tear rolling down her face.

"no problem" i say, wiping her tear.

in that moment; i wanted to kiss her. but i didn't. i should've, but i didn't.

{jc's pov}

i grab another present and start to open it. to jc, from sam. wow, sam.

3 new plugs, some arizona tea, and a new camera.

hey, maybe i'll start doing YouTube videos.

i put that present aside and open another. to: jc, from: kali.

here's the thing with kali, she doesn't just give you a present; she gives you a little card or something telling how much you mean to her.

a cloud bracelet and a tank top.

and a note.

@jc!

#imabasicwhitebitchbutyousavedmylifeandiloveyouforthat (:

-@kali

i laugh and put it back in the box. she's such a weirdo.

next one. to; justin, from; kylee

i open it up. it's a colladge of a bunch of pictures of us. when i say a bunch; i mean like almost every picture we've took together.

this is so cute!

{dayna's pov}

"open this one" sam says, handing me a small box. i open it. i know it's from him. a jewlery box. i flip it open. a ring. it says:

i promise.

that no matter

what, i'll love

you for

e t e r n i t y.

i hug him and give him a kiss. "you're so perfect. i love you." i say, kissing him. i put the ring on my middle finger. it's gorgeous.

overall; this is the best christmas ever.

[a/n

AWE HOW CUTE. ILL UDPATE AGAIN TONIGHT MAYBE LMAO LOVE YAAAA. btw have you ever had walermelon that is so fucking good bc thats me rn]