hangovers

{kali's pov}

i wake up in the living room with a throbbing headache. there's wrapping paper all over, then i realize kians asleep right next to me, with his arm around me.

awee-no. kali, you cant think that. you cant love kian. you cant love anyone. you're true love is waiting for you in heaven.

i grab my phone and check all my stuff. tumblr first, of course.

12 new notifications, 5 things in my ask box. i stand up and go into my room, grabbing a can of monster.

i sit down, going through my notifications. they're all just likes. now, my ask box.

i came here to have fun, but honestly i'm feeling so attacked right now.

"kill yourself, no one cares"

"why don't you cut again?"

"your boyfriend commited suicide because he didnt want u."

"lol all of your friends are too good for you"

"you are honestly the worst thing on tumblr"

don't send hate back, be the bigger person. don't listen to them, they're anons and scared to show who they really are. let them be stupid, show them that you're better than their bullshit.

i start responding.

-wrong! i know five people that do and i love them with all of my heart

-bc im stronger than my urges.

-if my boyfriend didnt want me he wouldve broke up w/ me...

-yes, they are. i'm glad i have them though.

-i don't care. i honestly couldn't care less about how a website thinks of me; i have five people who's opinions are the only ones that matter to me. byee.

good job kali. stay strong, dont sink to thier level. stay. strong. don't even think about anything sad. stay... i don't know, just.. try not to cut.

{dayna's pov}

what did we drink last night? damn, we were fucked up. i'm currently holding back kali's hair. "want some pepto bismol?" i ask and she shakes her head. "i'll be fine, you can go, i don't wanna hold you back from doing anything" she says, throwing her hair into a ponytail and continues vomiting.

"if you need anyone just yell." i say, heading out to sam. "she's fucked up" i say, plopping on the couch next to him. "you sure it's a hangover?" "she's a virgin." "not that. like, what if she's sick or maybe..." "no, sam. she's probably hungover or sick" "okay, i believe you" he says, smiling.

he's so fucking cute. justin wakes up next and he has a huge headache. kylee's next and last but not least kian.

kali's still trying to get the taste out of her mouth. she's brushed her teeth like 100 times. she eventually gives up and sits on the couch. "i think i'm sick or something" she says. "us too" sam says.

"what happened?" i ask.

kylee raises her hand. "well, i stayed sober because of kenzie. sam brought out the wine. you guys finished it off, and moved to mixed drinks. nothing-as far as i know-happened" she says. i elbow sam.

"thanks, douchedick" i say, laughing.

[a/n

yall wanna hear a cute story?

my dog.

the enddd.]