pizza

{kali's pov}

"let's get pizza" i say. "call your boytoy" kian says, kind of rudely, "kian, what the hell?" "what do you mean 'what the hell', i'm just joking. take a joke, sweethert" he snaps back.

"you're drunk." "no i swe-" "you're fucking drunk! don't talk to me until you're sober!" i say, slamming his door. i'm his bestfriend, not his mom.

i dial trevor's place of work and order a large peperoni pizza and breadsticks. kian needs to eat something, regardless of how much i hate him right now.

when did he even drink anything? probably before i went in his room.

in fifteen mins. the pizza is here.

trevor didn't deliver it. fuck, i really wanted to talk to him. i pay the person and i grab the box and the bag of breadsticks and head to kian's room. everyone else is sleeping.

"kian, you need to eat." i say, sitting on his bed and opening the box. "thanks, i'm sorry. i shouldn't drink more beer at homes like this." he says. i can't help but giggle.

"what's something you've always wanted to do?" i say, just to here his drunk answer. "you." he says, laughing. he lightly shakes my arm. "hey," "yea?" "i was kidding" he whispers.

ok, drunk kian is kind of fun.

{baby kylees pov}

what the hell is this?

where the fuck is my mom and da- oh, there they are.

is this attached to me? yep.

mom? what are you doing with the touch thing? ow! what was that light!?

oh well, i just cry.

[a/n

what the fuck is wrong with me? comment for more kylee povs😂😂😂]