a new page

{kian's pov}

"so this is the end?" kali asks, crying "it's never the end. we're turning the page and moving on. we can't live like this forever. it's just that 8 people in one house is too much. i'll always be here when you need me" "i always need you. please don't leave" "i'm sorry." i say, grabbing her arms.

she pulls away and storms off to her room. i knew she wouldn't take it lightly. i'm moving out. i run to her room and
knock. "who is it?" "kian. please just let me talk to you. please." suprisingly, she opens the door.

"what." "i'm sorry, but with dayna's baby on the way there'll be 8 people and that's too many. i figured it's for the best" "it's ok. i just don't wanna lose you." "and you aren't. i'll only live a little ways downtown." "promise?" "promise"

{kylee's pov}

"jc, what are you doing?" i say, laughing. "well, i have nothing better to do. so i'm gonna start youtube" "you're kidding." "no! i am! it's recording right now!"

i back out of the frame, just to bug him. he pulls me back in. "and this is my wife! the lovely kylee, everybody!" "hi!" "sam i am!" he calls out. sam comes and laughs. "this is one of my boyfriends" jc says, holding in a laugh and taking sam under his arm.

"jc, i'm sorry to say this, but we're breaking up" he says, holding back a laugh. jc pretends to start crying and gets ice cream. "want me to get your other boyfriend?" i say. he nods. "KIAN ROBERT!" i yell.

"what do you wa-what the hell are you doing?" he laughs. "boyfriend! i need you!" jc says between his fake sobs. what in the hell is wrong with my husband?

{sam's pov}

"i can't wait for the due date" i whisper to dayna. she's not even a month pregnant. we just found out. "easy killer. he or she has a while to go yet." "i don't care. i want he or she in my arms. right now." "me too, sammers."

"maybe we should consider moving" "dayna. are you sure you want that? it could be the hormones talking here." "i said consider, dickwad." "hey, i was just makin' sure, but that's none of my business"

"shut up." "okay." "sam! sam, i was kidding!" i just shake my head. "sam. pleaseeeee?" "fine." i say, kissing her.

{kali's pov}

i lost jake. now i'm losing kian. why can't i even have any fucking friends? i mean, guy friends. kian's not my boyfriend, but, you get it. i think.

stay positive. stay positive. stay-"kali?" i hear from the livingroom. i walk in there. "yea?" "do you wanna swing through taco bell with me?" kylee asks. "yea, sure. lemme change quick." i say, looking at my outfit. sweats and a stained cutoff. wow, this describes me too well.

"okay, i gotta change quick too." she says. she looks cute though. she's wearing a sweater and leggings-which in my personal opinion is the cutest combo ever.-what could she possibly change into?

i change into a pink and purple ombré top and some ripped jeans. i don't give a what. i walk out to see that she simply changed into jeans. that girl.

"ready?" "yup."

"so what's goin' on?" "nothing. we live in the same damn house, kali." "yea but we barely get one on one time" "true. anyways jc decided to start youtube." "i'd honestly laugh if something came out of it." "me too. thoose kids are crazy, i don't know why i married such an idiot"

"because true love on happens once; you gotta catch it while you can." "ahh. maybe that was it." "maybe. can i ask you something?" "anything." "how are you guys so perfect? you never fight."

"we fight, but they're not loud or anything like when sam and dayna fight. we have our moments, everyone has them. but it's nothing compared to the good times." "wow. thanks. that inspired me so much i'm gonna go live in the forest and connect with the animals." "ok sweetie, take it easy on the weed!"

we burst out laughing. i think we laughed like the whole way to taco bell, over one stupid joke. and it was the happiest i'd been in a long time.

{jc's pov}

first upload complete. i'll upload a video every thursday. "you're so thirsty" kian says in a high pitched voice. "shut up, douchedick. honestly you are the thirstiest hoe i know" "oh really? i'm pretty sure the thirstiest is the people in africa because they acually need water."

"i don't know what the hell you're doing, but if you're trying to be annoying, you win. go annoy someone else" "i thought you were my boyfriend!" "sorry babe, i'm married."