stuck together

***this isn't in anyone's pov, but just for this chapter. i'm doing another update thats not an update tonight***

"kylee, you mean the world to me. from your brown hair that looks black to your cheesey jokes, will you marry me?" jc asks, kneeling in front of kylee at her favorite beach.

kylee starts crying and then nods. "yes, justin, yes, yes, yes! i would love to be your wife! i love you so much" she says as he picks her up and spins her. ((a lot of cheesey moments))

he slips the ring on, tears forming in his eyes. "i talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress, it's a love story" he says, sing-song. they both giggle a little.

kenzie is with kian, sam, dayna, and kali.

"remember when we met?" jc asks as they stare at the moon. "yea, i thought you had the cutest cheeks" she says, smiling. "i thought you had the cutest voice" he says, smiling.

"i'm so happy i get to spend the rest of my life with you" kylee says, kissing him.

[a/n

this.

is.

so.

short.

part two is coming up thooo.

i reached 1k today, which blows my mind.

never lose hope.

a week or two ago i had only 18 reads, now look.

ANYWAYS.

dear kylee,

thank you so much. you made this possible. you are one of the two best people i've ever been given the priveledge to talk to. you make me strong. i love you. i can't believe how scared i was to send that first message; and now look. it's crazy. i'm closer to you then the people in the same house as me and you're a state away. thank you. i can't say it enough. thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou. btw, you owe me cute couple pictures(; (haha jk lmao). ANYWAYS, long story short, you are the cheese to my wisconsin❤

-kali.

bai]