please?

{sam}

"day, hey. it's been a while since we've been alone." sam says, akwardly. "yea, kinda reminds me of the good old days, huh?" "me too. speaking of the 'good old days'. i pay anything to go back and fix what i did."

"sam, i apoligize. it's honestly ALL my fault. will YOU take ME back?" dayna say. sam hugs her and spins her around "yes. yes. a. thousand. times. yes." he says, kissing her between every word.

"so it's you and me now?" "yup. finally."

•••

"guys... guess what?!" dayna says, happily. everyone already knows. "what?" "we're back together!!"

they acted suprised for dayna.

after that, they order pizza.

when they all arent hanging out is the rarest thing.

•••

"hey, two pizzas and my number?" the pizza boy says to kali. she smiles. "thanks and i can't promise you'll get anything." she says. they both kinda smile before she shut the door and starts eating.

"are you gunna text him?" andrea asks kali. "leave the girl alone; not like he'll ever back." sam says. "maybe.
but only you guys help me. please,please,pleaase!" she asks the three other girls. they all nod and smile.

"sorry boys! we're all sleeping at my house tonight!" dayna shouts, grabbing a box and all thier stuff heading next door.

[a/n

3/3 today 3/9 total

ARE YOU READY TO TRIPLE UPDATE KYLEE????]