kian's half a softie.

{kian}

i still need to make it up to kali and the rest. so... i planned something for the girls and the the guys.

the girls are gonna go shopping, paid for by mr. lawleys

we're gonna go pennyboarding and just honestly do whatever we want.

all tommorow. and we're going to chipotle together at six.

everyone crashed at our place; not the first and not the last.

i grab a pot and a big spoon and start banging them together. "WAKE THE FUCK UP!" i yell. andrea grabs my hands. "kian. let. them. sleep." "no, I HAVE SOMETHING FUN FOR THEM!" i say the last part loud; hoping someone will hear.

"first the kali thing, now this? you're being a dick." andrea says, taking the pot and spoon.

"okay, then guess you don't want to buy anything you want." i say. her eyes widen. "what?" "my dad and i were gonna pay for you four to go shopping. whatever you wanted." i say back.

she takes the pot and spoon and start banging them together again. "WAKE UP!" she yells, repediatly. sam and dayna are in his room, justin and kylee on the couch, and kali on the floor.

i run into sams room and start jumping on the bed while andrea lays ontop of kylee and justin and makes loud noises. sam and dayna are up quick, so i have them help me wake kali and kylee. they're the hardest to wake up.

andrea and dayna pull kali to the bathroom while me and justin pull kylee to the bathroom aswell. sam whispers "ready?" we all say yes. sam pops of the shower head and pulls i as far as he can and turns on the cold water.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" kylee yells. "I HATE YOU AND YOURE DEAD!" kali yells. we all just laugh.

"go burrow some of my clothes and change quick." dayna tells the girls. they do that.

sam and dayna whisper to eachother and then start kissing. wow ok akward.

[a/n

2/3 today, 8/9 total