the fight

{kian}

kian wakes up at andrea russet's house. he has no clue where he is. he says a gorgeous girl next to him. she flutters her eyes open. "who are you?" "i'm kian... who are you?" "andrea... did we..." "i think so."

he starts talking to andrea. not the casual one night stand.

{kylee}

"dayna, put your number in" kylee says, handing dayna her phone. dayna types in her number.

\\\

kylee and justin cuddled as did sam and dayna. they were watching "physch". "kylee, i have something for you." justin says. he pulls out a small diamond ring. "it's a promise ring" he says. kylee accepts the ring, why wouldn't she?

{sam}

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE LEAVING?!" sam yells to dayna. "s-sam, i need too. california is way too far." "far from what?! your second boyfriend's house?" "no, colledge."

"you got accepted?" "yea." "im sorry. congradulations, though." "you say that like you don't mean it" "i don't."

"sam, you mean that- don't you?" "kind of." "well, then i think it's time for us to split up." "no, no, no please please forgive me."

sam thought that in that moment, his whole world was crumbling around his feet. dayna simply grabbed her sweater and went to her apartment.

"FUCK! you really did it now, sam. you pissed off the only person you loved. you blew it, asshole. you'll never get her back. not in s million years. she's gunna realize that she's out of your leauge. you
really fucked up." sam says to the mirror, punching it.

glass shatters along with his heart.

and at that moment, he knew.

sam pottorff hated himself more than he's ever hated anyone.

{andrea}

kian lays next to andrea, telling him about himself and vise versa.

"let's cuddle." he says, simply. he pulls her into a hug and doesn't let go.

{OK I KNOW I SAID LONG BUT IM TIRED. COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE PART AND WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD HAPPEN TO SAYNA. I ONLY HAVE TWO MAIN READERS SO THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE LOVE YOUUUU}