who has to know?

**KINDA TRIGGERING**

it's been almost a week, sam's secret is getting worse and dayna's starting to wake up.

{sam}

sam has been sleeping in dayna's apartment. his secret won't be a secret for long; he's working on it right now.

all he needs is a knife.

who has to know?

it's become an addiction. his arms are barely even arms; they look liker he wore a barbed wire sweatshirt.

he cleans up the blood that dripped in the sink. which was a lot. his wrist is like pure flesh. but that pain isn't enough. he grabs a glass of orange juice.

this won't cause him to be injured; it'll just hurt. the pain he thinks he deserves.

he pours the glass of orange juice over his fleshy arm, shaking.

{kian}

sam is always either at the hospital or dayna's. he only asks for orange juice and fruits. i don't get it. he started smoking. well, i assume, because why else would he need all those lighters. what is wrong with my bestfriend?

kian types into his computer all night. it's like a journal. who knew writing could help?

{dayna}

//thoughts\\

when you're dead, you dissappear.

kylee? i missed you! why are you here? you should be with justin!

sam, sam, i'm sorry. i fucked up big time.

justin? justin! i won't ever leave again. wait, what? you'll be a great dad.

kian, oh, poor kian, you sound terrible. you sound like you've came down with something. my poor kiki.

who are you? i don't recognize that voice. your name is ricky? you sound young for a ricky? you broke your leg? that sucks.

[a/n

YOUR GONNA HATE MEEEEEEE. SHE CAN HEAR EVERYTHING NOW YAYYYY. PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT SHE THOUGHT TO JUSTIN YAY. IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF TRIPLE UPDATEEEEEE! YOUR TURN @Hallo_There HAHAHA]