boyfriends

¿one month later?

the seven best friends are reunited once again, for pizza, again. sam and kian actually went shopping for once. the only thing they bought was some more Arizona.

they only really eat takeout anyways

{kali's pov.}

man, i'm hungry. andrea gets the door and waves me over. it's probably trevor. we've been exchanging texts and hanging out, and yea i like him, but i'm not dating anyone for a long time.

i shake my head at andrea. yes, i want to see trevor. no, not with kian and sam here.

"why are you ignoring your boyfriend?" kian teases. i throw my phone and walk into the hall.

he knows what i'm going through.

"hey, you okay?" trevor asks. "no. please give me a moment? you can text me when you get off" i say. he does as i asked and leaves.

at least someone has some decentcy.

justin walks into the hall, shutting the door. "you know he didn't mean i-" "if he's sorry he should apologize to my face. and NOT have his-and my-friends apologize for him. for fuck's sake, he's almost a grown man!" i say. justin stands up and gets kian.

"look, kali, i'm sorry. i'm a stupid douchebag and i forgot. i feel so terrible. when you're ready; you're ready. i'm seriously sorry." kian pulls me into a hug wheni start sobbing. "i-i just m-miss his so mu-u-ch." i sob into his chest.

"heaven needed an angel. and now, god's giving us another one." kian says, rubbing my back.

[a/n

1/3 today, 7/9 total]