the meet-up

{sam}

"i can't believe that you know exactly how i feel, but why are you here?" sam asks the girl sitting across from him, playing with an iv.

"well, if i show you... you promise you won't think i'm doing it for attention?" "do you c-cut?" "uhm. yea."

sam grabs the girls arm. the cuts are deep. "why?" "sam, a lot of stuff." "okay, then why did your boyfriend... you know.." "well he was taken out of football and then got bullied for 'not being good enough'. and he listened to them. he believe them. he was perfect. he was absolutely perfect." she says, crying.

"he shot himself. he was dead almost right away." she says again, starting to sob. sam grabs her hand. "it's okay. he's in a better place." sam says. the girl keeps crying.

to: kian, kylee, justin
come to the lobby; i want you to meet someone...

in a little bit, the three are down.

"hey guys, this isss.... i never caught your name." "just k." "this is k." sam says to them. "her bestfriend just commited suicide." sam says. right away, kylee hugs k. justin and kian do the same. "why did she-" "he. he was a boy" "why did he do it?" "he was bullied. first year of colledge. three years of us."

"what do you mean, k?" kylee asks. "he was my boyfriend too." "justin, please don't ever do that to me." kylee says still hugging k. "which one's justin? are you dating him? lucky girl either way." k says, causing justin and kian to blush. "i'm justin, and i think i'm luckier to have her." he says smiling.

"i'm kian." kian says, holding out his hand. she shakes it. another boy comes into the library and comes by the five. he looked a little older than them.

"kali, you aren't suppossed to be here. mom is looking for you." the boy says. "shut up connor."

[a/n

CON DA BON AYEEE]