kenzie caylen castillo

time jump!

5 months later, the baby's birth.

{justin's pov.}

i love kylee, and i can't wait for our baby girl. i hold kylee's hand and she squeezes it while pushing. pregnancy's gotta suck.

the original seven are here; except andrea. she's become really good friends with theese 4 people who's names i can't really remember.

trevor's not here, he refused. he said it's a day that only family should be here for. and he'll visit soon.

"mr. castillo? want to cut the ambelicole cord?" the doctor asks. "will it hurt them?" "no, i promise" "ok, where do i cut?" i ask and he points to a spot close to her belly button. she's beautiful. i bit emotional, but beautiful.

kylee falls asleep so i walk into the hallway. holy hugfest. sam and dayna are hugging and kali and kian are hugging. i swear, if i didn't know kali and kian; i'd think they're dating! they aren't, they're both still single.

"what's up?" i say, causing them

all to be a little suprised. "nothing, kali got emotional so i had to calm her down" kian says, smugly. "don't lie, kian robert lawley! justin, he was the emotional one. thoose two are just icky and lovey-dovey" kali says. dayna sticks out her tounge.

"so when can we see kenzie?" kian says. "now. be super quiet though," i say, leading them to the room.

[a/n

THEM MEETING THE BABY WILL BE A WHOLE NOTHA CHAPTA. IM REALLY NERVOUS ABOUT KIKI.]