Chapter Twenty-One

Disclaimer: All characters are not mine. No copyright infringement was intended. Thank you to Stephenie Meyer for creating Edward and Bella for our enjoyment. I just like playing with them, making them my own ... even for just a little while.

We're going to back to Masen next chapter and there will be some drama coming up.

Chapter Twenty-One

Masen

I watched her sleep. Bella was curled in my arms, completely bare and snoring adorably. I ran my fingers through messy curls. Never in my entire life had I ever been this happy. I knew that I had to tell my mother about Bella. I knew that had to protect her from the paparazzi and from her sister.

Alice ... she was up to something. I didn't trust her.

"Masen ..." Bella whimpered, her arm draping over my belly. "Love you."

"I love you so much, cherie," I whispered against her hair. "I'm never going to let you go. I'm yours. Irrevocably and forever yours." I tightened my arms around her, watching as the sun crept along the sky. Bella was usually up with the birds, but she deserved to be spoiled. She had a right to sleep in, in a bed and not a couch.

It shattered my heart to know that she slept on a couch for four years. She was emotionally abused by her sister for that entire time, as well. I hated to think what Alice was doing to their father. Parkinson's was a horrific, debilitating disease. From what I saw, Charlie was in decent condition, but he needed help, and loving care. He got that with Bella. Heaven knows what Alice is doing to her dad at this moment.

Running my fingers along her back, I relished in her softness and her warmth. She sighed, burrowing her nose into my neck. "Hmmmm, you smell so good, Masen," she whispered, her fingers gliding along my belly. Her lips dragged along my jaw as her hand slipped underneath the blankets and wrapped around my cock.

"Fuck," I hissed as she idly pumped my length. "Cherie ..."

"You made me feel so amazing last night, Masen. It's my turn to return the favor, baby," she purred against my jaw before she kissed me languidly. Her lips glided down my torso, her tongue tracing along my tattoo. I moaned, tangling my fingers into her hair as she kissed further down my body.

"Bella," I breathed. "You don't ..."

"I want to," she sang lowly, her lips dragging along my hips as her fingers wrapped around my growing cock. Her tongue ran along the underside of my shaft. My head fell back as her mouth completely enveloped me. She sucked around me, her mouth hot and wet around my hardness. Her hands cupped my balls, rolling them in her palms.

"Fuck," I growled as she wrapped her other hand around the base of my cock. She bobbed her head, her hand moving opposite of her mouth. "Cherie, that feels ... damn it. I want to be inside you when I come, Bella."

She released me with a pop, languidly stroking my length and using her saliva as lubricant. "You made me feel ... it was indescribable. It's time to return the favor, Masen." She twisted her wrist, sliding her hand down my erection. She kissed the tops of my thighs before taking me into her mouth again. Her eyes were closed as she swirled around the head of my cock. Her fingers glided over my body, igniting me into flames.

I bucked against her as her tiny finger caressed behind my balls, growling when she took one of them into her mouth and pumped me. My fingers tangled into her soft hair as she brought me closer to my release. I could feel my balls tighten. "Bella, cherie, feels so amazing. You keep doing what you're doing, I'm going to come." She hummed around me, redoubling her effort. I was babbling incoherently, lost in the pleasure she was giving me. "Bella ..." I moaned. She twisted her hand and gently ran her teeth along the underside of my shaft. I groaned as my cock hardened. With another swirl around the head, I exploded. With each heartbeat, streams of my release filled her mouth and Bella kept her mouth around me, swallowing all I had to give.