Fake ~Ruby~ Pt 1

Warnings: none
Spoilers: none
Prompt: 20 "Just pretend to be my girlfriend, please?"
Requested: yes. -disneyfreak-
A/n: some rules are based off of To all the boys I've loved before. I just changed them to fit the story. Whoops. I love that movie.
~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n, you know Olivia right?" You nod, sighing. You were tired of hearing him talk endlessly about her. You were in love with him, so if he was happy, you could tolerate it.

"Yeah, we're all in the same friend group." You laughed softly.

"Well.. I have a plan"

"A plan?"

"Yes, a plan"

"What is this plan, exactly?" You put your phone down and looked up at him. Softly smiling as the sun hit him just right. His eyes were sparkling and his hair fell just right, even if it was a bit messy.

"Well.. it involves you.. and making Olivia jealous.." Your smile faltered slightly, but you quickly smiled brightly, even it was fake.

"What? How could it possibly involve me?" You rose an eyebrow.

"Well uh.."

"Spit it out, Ruby"

"Just pretend to be my girlfriend, please?" He pouted with puppy eyes. Something he knew you couldn't resist.

"Okay" You sighed leaning back on your bed.

"Please Y/n- wait what?"

"I said okay" you shrugged

"Really? That easy? No persuasion needed?"

"That easy." You said opening instagram on your phone.

"Wow- okay.. thank you"

"We need rules, though."

"Of course." He said, pulling out a piece of paper from your desk.

"Rule number one: we can't tell anyone. Especially not Jamal" I said writing it down

"Number two: We have to be extra infront of Olivia." He wrote it down

"Number three: you have to come to my cheer competitions" I wrote that down

"I already do" he laughed

"Yeah, but now you have to bring flowers or something"

"Right, right"  he continues to write things down " If we're still together when prom comes around, we go together?"

He looks up at you

"Yeah, sure." You nod "what couple doesn't go to prom together"

"Exactly, um.. we already eat lunch together but uh.. we can sit next to each other now" he leaned on his hand

"Wait, you know in those romance movies how the couple feeds each other? Can we do that? That's so cute!" You grinned.

"You wanna feed me?" He smirked. You felt the blush rise to your cheeks

"I uh.. I mean.. it's what..what couples do r-right?" You giggled nervously

"Calm down, I'm just messing with you"

"Heheh.. right I knew that" you cleared your throat

"Pet names? You can call me honey and I can call you baby?"

"Y-yeah"

"Alright, it's settled. Text me if you think of anything else. See you later, baby"

Oh boy.

This is gonna be hard.