I miss you ~Ruby Martinez~

A/n: The first imagine or two for Peter Parker will be uploaded tomorrow, March 26th. I'm planning to upload 2 imagines at once. You'll be able to find it on my profile. This one is a bit shorter because I was supposed to be asleep an hour ago and I'm tired
Requested: Yes. halliee13

"Oomph!" Ruby groaned as Mollie, his five year old daughter, jumped onto him.

"Daddy! Daddy! Can we go see mommy today?" She asked, a toothy grin on her face.

"Sure, honey, or course we can." Ruby smiled sadly at her. He missed you.

Ruby missed you so damn much, his heart still ached when he heard your name.

You had died in childbirth, a rare complication that one in every one thousand women had.

You were given a choice. A choice on who to save. You or the baby. They could only save one, not both.

You chose to save the baby. Ruby loved the baby with all of his heart. He saw you in her every day.

He carefully moved her off of him as he slid of the bed.

"Why don't you go pick some flowers? You remember mommy's favorite?"

Mollie nodded, "(y/f/f)!"

Ruby nodded, as he crouched down to be at eye level with her.

"That's right, can you bring me five? From our garden, not our neighbors"
Ruby had started keeping a garden after you died, as it was your favorite thing to do on dates.

~~~

Ruby held his daughter's hand tightly as the two of you walked to your headstone. He crouched down next to it, a sad smile plastered on his face.

(Y/n) (Y/m/n) (Y/l/n)
A beautiful wife, mother, and person
(Y/b/d)-January 9th, 2031

"Hi, mommy! Me and daddy brought your flowers.." Mollie started, "Daddy really misses you.. I do, too. I'm sorry, mommy."

"Why are you apologizing, Molls?" Ruby asked, taking her small hand in his own.

"It's my fault.." She mumbled, avoiding eye contact.

"What? Baby, no, hey, hey, it is not your fault. Your mommy wanted you to live, she wanted to save you."

"She did?"

"She did. You look just like her, y'know. You have her (e/c) eyes."

"I do?" A smile rose to her face.

"You do." Ruby replied, pulling her in for a hug.

"I love you, daddy" She whispered.

"I love you, too."