Jealous much? ~Ruby~

Warning: None
Requested: Yes fartingunicorn1089                                                                                                                          A/N: None

**********

You rolled your eyes and scoffed quietly. 

"Oh my gosh! Ruby! You are so funny!" Olivia laughed, clutching to is arm.

Stupid fuc- 

"(Y/n)?" Monse looked toward you. her eyebrows furrowed. 

"Hm?" You hummed, glancing away from the two.

"You okay?" She whispered, following your sight to the two of them. 

"Me? Oh, yeah. I'm fantastic" You whispered back sarcastically. Monse rolled her eyes with a frown and leaned back into the couch. 

You continued to stare at your boyfriend and your so called best friend obviously flirting. Right in front of you, too! To say you were pissed was a complete understatement.

You were absolutely livid.  You were already mad at Olivia. She had pointed out something she knew you were insecure about and laughed about it. You knew she was flirting with him so blatantly just to spite you and get under your skin. 

Ruby could have girl friends, you were okay with that. But in the past he had strong feelings for her. You were so worried they would reappear again. 

You resisted the urge to mimic her laugh when she clutched his arm and leaned more onto him. 

"I-I'm not that funny" He mumbled shyly, scratching the back of his neck. You rolled your eyes again and crossed your legs and arms. 

"You okay, mi amour?" Ruby asked gently, turning towards you.

"Yes. Just peachy" You replied shortly, focusing on the T.V.

"Oh, okay, good." He said quickly as he turned his attention back to Olivia. Your jaw dropped as you glared daggers at the pair. You huffed and grabbed Monse by the hand and made your way outside.

"Is he serious?" You growled, pacing back and forth. "Right in front of me?" 

"(Y/n)" Monse started

"He knows I'm worried about him leaving him!"  You ranted

"(Y/n)" Monse repeated.

"Especially for her! I mean what gives him the right?" You continued, your voice raising an octave. 

"(Y/n)" Monse sighed

"What gives her the right? The audacity!" You groaned "What is wrong with them?"

"(Y/N)!" Monse shouted

"What?" You snapped, spinning to face her. "Sorry, sorry.. I didn't mean to snap."

"It's fine. But maybe you should talk to him?" Monse offered with a shrug.

"Talk to him? I have!" You frowned "What if he leaves me? What if he starts to like her again?"

"Talk to him again?" She suggested, resting her hand on the door.  You sighed and nodded your head for an agreement. 

"Okay, I guess I can do that." She smiled and opened the door. Your mood dropped when you saw them again. 

She hadn't moved away from him, and in fact had moved closer. 

You scoffed and rolled your eyes. 

"Wow, Ruby, you got stronger. Have you been working out?"  She smiled slyly, catching your eye with hers. 

"Are you serious?" You said loudly, slamming the door. "Really, Olivia? Right in front of me? And Ruby, what the hell?" 

"Jealous much?" She smirked "Green isn't a good look on you, honey. Maybe you should learn how to trust someone." 

"Fuck you. And you!" You huffed, and grabbed your bag and stormed out the door, harshly slamming it behind you. 

You felt tears well up in your eyes, you weren't crying out of sadness. You were crying out of anger. You hated that you cried when you were mad. It made you seem weak. 

"(Y/n)!" You heard a shout from behind you. You abruptly stopped and whipped around to look at him.

"Ruby" You stated, crossing your arms. "Can I help you?" 

"What.. uh what was that?" He asked softly, stepping closer to you. 

"What was that?" You repeated "Right. What was that, Ruby? She was clearly flirting with you! And you didn't do anything about it!" 

Ruby smiled and chuckled lightly, he reached over and grabbed your hand.

"Mi amour, you know I don't love her." He explained softly.

"But she was flirting with you!" You protested dropping your hand from his. 

"Olivia is your best friend. She wouldn't do that to you" 

"Yes, she would. You know that.." You whispered squinting at him. 

"She wouldn't. Regardless, I don't love her. I love you, and only you."

"Promise?" You whispered, looking up from your shoes.

"I promise" He smiled and reached for your hand. 

"Okay.. I love you.."

"And I love you, mi amour. I love you"

"One more time?" You mumbled, sheepishly

He laughed and pulled you closer. 

"I love you"