PREF: Cuddles

Warnings: None
A/n: None
~~~~~~~~~~

Oscar: He would never admit it, but he loved to cuddle. It made him feel like he was protecting you. He knew that you were safe when he had you in his arms.
The cuddle positions would change, but the most common one you do is: You would lay on your side and he would have his arms wrapped tightly around you.

Cesar: You loved to cuddle and would do it wherever you could. At lunch, on the couch, his room, your room, Ruby's house, the beach, anywhere. He made you feel safe.
You would face him and have your arms wrapped around his neck and he would have his arms around your waist. For others it might be uncomfortable, but you loved it and so did he.

Ruby: Cuddles were a big yes. You loved to cuddle, and the cuddle sessions sometimes turned into makeout sessions. He would be on his side, and you would be on your back with his arm draped across you.

Jamal: The two of you loved to cuddle, it made the two of you feel safe, and as much as he hates to admit it, he is a total little spoon. When he's not being a total little spoon, he'll be on his back and you'll lay your head on his chest. He had his arm draped around you and would play with your hair.

Monse: You didn't cuddle very often, at all. She didn't really like it, but when you did it was warm and comfortable. One of you laid on your back while the other laid on their stomach with their arm draped across the other.

Olivia: To avoid getting hair in each other's mouths, you had to face each other. Your legs were were tangled together, and your fingers would intertwined. Your other hands were under the pillow.