Teasing ~Oscar~

Warnings: language
Requested: yes trashyhasy
Prompt: #9
A/n: i might start an IT/ST imagine and preference book. Whatcha guys think?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you seriously jealous of him?" You questioned, followed him out of the house.

"I'm not jealous!" He whipped around and pointed a finger at you.

"Yes! Yes, you are! Why?" You narrowed your eyes and crossed your arms.

"I'm not jealous." He repeated slowly, but loudly. With each word he took another step towards you.

"Then why did you pull me out of there? Huh? Why is that?" You took a step towards him toward the end of your sentence, too.

"Because.. I didn't like how close he was getting to you" He said, he had lowered his voice from a yell to just above a whisper.

"So you are jealous! You admit it!" You drop your glare and smile teasingly. "There's nothing to be jealous of, especially when it comes to your brother, Osc"

You walked forward and placed a hand on his cheek.

"You know I love you, and only you" he nodded silently.

"I know.. I love you, too"

"So why were you jealous? I would never cheat, you know that"

"I know you wouldn't. I just get worried that you're gonna find someone better. Someone who isn't involved with this type of shit. Someone who can protect you.." he whispered avoided your eyes.

You had never seen him like this before. Was he really stated that you would leave him.

"Hey, hey, hey, it's okay, I'm not gonna leave you. I love you, and I'm here for the long run, okay?"

"Okay" he nodded "but can you say it again?"

"I love you" you giggled, he nodded with a small smile on his face. "I love you, I love you, I love you, I. Love. You"

"That's cute" a voice called from the house. You looked away from him and toward the house. You saw Monse and  Cesar. Cesar had his arm wrapped around her and she had a small smile on her face.

"Monse! Cesar! Don't embarrass him!" You turned back to him and smiled teasingly.

"Stop" he groaned as he pulled away from you.

"Sorry, babe" you replied, kissing him on the cheek and going back into the house with him.

"Just don't do it again, okay?" He stopped and turned to you.

"Don't so what?" You quirked a brow.

"Tease me" he smirked "you might not like what happens" he pulled you closer and started kissing your neck.

Oh no. This is gonna be a long night.