PREF: You break up

Warnings: None
A/n:
~~~~~~~~

Oscar: You had gotten in a fight because you wanted him to spend more time with you. He was always with his gang. You understood, but you just wanted a little more attention from him. You ended up in big fight, which ultimately ended up in you breaking up with him.

Cesar: You were jealous. He was close with Monse and Olivia. Too close, he used to be with both of them. You confronted him about it and got in a huge fight. He broke up with you after shouting: "I can hang out with whoever I want and whenever I want. You don't own me"

  Ruby: He was jealous of you and Cesar's friendship. He wouldn't listen to the reasoning of Monse, who said they were together, or Olivia and Jamal. He wasn't himself when he was jealous, he got angry. He accused you of cheating and broke up with you.

  Jamal: He was upset that you didn't tell him anything. So you told him something important. To which he almost immediately spilled the beans. You got in a fight and broke up.

  Monse: You caught her with Cesar. You were broken hearted and broke up with her the next day.

Olivia: She broke up with you because the two of you needed space. She was stressed about her parents and was always taking it out on you. She felt bad, and she left you so she wouldn't hurt you anymore.