Pretend ~Oscar~

A/n: Just letting ya'll know the surgery went well and I'm just extremely tired and theres lots of pain haha. im fine.
Requested by: _futuremrsbieber_
Prompts: 2, "I'm not jealous" 7, "Just pretend to be my boyfriend?"
Warnings: None
~~~~~~

Oscar Diaz. Oscar Diaz your best friend. You loved Oscar, he's your best friend after all, you didn't know what you'd do without him.

Jason Eddington. Jason Eddington was a completely different story. You didn't like him one bit. Unfortunately, he was completely in love with you, and he didn't seem to know what the word 'no' meant. He refused to give up, and you were tired of it.

"Osc, please! He won't leave me alone and I don't know what to do!" You complained, flopping onto the couch next to him.

"So you want me to kill him or somethin'?" He asked, raising a brow.

"What? No! I just want you to pretend to be my boyfriend!"

"You want me to what?"

"Just pretend to be my boyfriend.." You repeated slowly.

He stared at you in silence for a solid few minutes, your nervousness growing with each passing second.

"Okay," He nodded, before turning back to his previous task.

"Okay? Is that an 'okay I'll do it' or an 'okay my best friend is crazy and I have to process this fact' kind of okay?"

A laugh left his lips as he turned to look at you once again, "I already processed the fact that your crazy."

"What- Hey!"

~~~

"There he is!" You whispered harshly, grabbing Oscar's arm and wrapping it around yourself. You felt him tense as a protective look crossed his face. He pulled you closer and turned to glare at Jason.

You subtly looked his way, hoping he wouldn't notice you or Oscar.

"Y/n! Hey, beautiful." You cringed when you heard his voice. Faking a smile you turned to him.

"Hi, Jason.." You gave a small wave, leaning closer to Oscar.

His smile faded as his gaze fell to the man beside you.

"Who, uh, who is this?" His arms crossed over his chest as he squinted at the arm wrapped around you.

"My boyfriend, Oscar!" You exclaimed, adding a little more enthusiasm then needed.

"Your boyfriend?" He pursed his lips and nodded, "since when?"

"Five months." Oscar was quick to respond, pulling you tighter as he glared at Jason.

"Really? I call bullshit. A guy like you with a girl like her?"

"And what's that supposed to mean?"

"You deserve better. Just sayin' you got my number call me when you're.. ready for a real relationship." With that, he turned and stalked away.

"I hate him."

"Yeah, me too. Me too."

~~~

He still didn't get the hint. You'd been 'together' for months, and eventually it just became routine. Like you were really together, and you were. You had gotten together after the first two months

"Osc, I don't know what to do! He's seen us together countless times, yet his dumbass still doesn't understand." You groaned, and flopped on your bed.

"There's an obvious solution here." He  shrugged, moving around your room, as if he were searching for something.

"And what is that?"

"Kill him." He shrugged with a wink.

"Oscar! We are not killing him!" You shouted, reaching for the nearest pillow to throw.

He caught it with ease and tossed it back to you with a simple smirk and small chuckle.

Another groan left your lips as your head hit the pillow. 

"You are impossible!" you huffed, throwing your arms to the side.

"You love me anyway." He responded, jumping onto the bed and hovering over you.

"Do I?" You moved your finger to your chin as if you were thinking.

"Yeah, you do."

"Yeah, I do." You grinned as a giggle slipped past your lips. He leaned down and placed a short kiss against your lips. Quickly, you wrapped your arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.

Slowly you pushes him off of you.

"As much as I'd love to continue this, work calls." You sigh as you pull yourself off the bed.

"Work.. with Alex, right? He still work there?"

"Yes and yes."

"Hm. Interesting."

"Baby, are you jealous?"

"I'm not jealous."

"Alex flirts with everyone, and you're the only one for me."

You walked forward and placed a short kiss on his lips.

"I love you."