No other way ~Oscar Diaz~

Warnings: none
A/n: This'll just be a bunch of random moments.                                                                                             Requested: Yes, fartingunicorn1089 

*********

"Aw! Oscar! Thank you! They're beautiful!" You giggled and kissed him on the cheek, and took the flowers from his hands. 

"Ha! Guys, Spooky's gone soft!" Dante teased, pointing to the flowers in your hand. Oscar's smile dropped as he turned to the gang member. 

"Least I got a girl. You'll never have one. Especially with that attitude." Oscar snapped, wrapping an arm around your waist.

"Shut up, Dante!" You groaned "I happen to LOVE these flowers" 

****

"Chocolate? Oh, Osc, you didn't have to!" You cooed, taking the box of chocolates from his hands. "Thank you!" 

"My baby deserves to be spoiled" He nodded, grinning. 

"Ha! Look at-"

"You better shut your damn mouth, Allen" You snapped, glaring at him. "I was gonna share, but now, the chocolate is all mine, bitch"

****

"I love you so much, baby" Oscar whispered as he pulled you against his chest. 

"I love you more!" You teased, looking up at him.

"No. I do" He glared jokingly. 

"No. Me"

"No. Me"

"No! Me!" You huffed and drew out the 'E' in 'me' 

"You're shorter therefore you have less love capacity. I love you most."

"What?"

****

"I got you a teddy bear" Oscar smiled, as he handed you the small bear. You gasped as you took it from him, a giant grin on your face. 

"Thank you, Osc!" You smiled as you hugged the bear. 

"Softie" Antonio scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"You're just jealous she's my girlfriend" Oscar spat, glaring at him.

"Yeah! Cause I could treat her better! You know I could!" 

"Tony, kindly shut up, thank you. I love Oscar and he loves me. I wouldn't have it any other way" 

"Neither would I" Oscar smiled down at you, his eyes gleaming with love. You laughed softly as you leaned into his arms. Content filled you as you felt his arms around you. 

This was meant to be. You could feel it.