Truth or dare ~Cesar~

Warnings: None
Spoilers: None
Requested: No
A/n: I added an OC, his name is Alex.
~~~~~~~~~~

You were in your room, it was your birthday, and your friends sat in a circle around you. You were all a bit tipsy because you had stolen some of your parent's alcohol.

"Alright, alright, Y/n! You gonna spin the bottle?" Alex, your bestfriend laughed drunkenly, ruffling up his dark brown hair.

"Alex, honey. Thats not the game" you laughed "truth or dare, remember?"

"Oh! Right! I knew that.." he mumbled. "So, um.. truth or dare?"

"Um" you put your finger to your chin "truth!"

"Boo! Lame!" Jasmine called from your bed.

"Yeah! Take some risks, child" Jamal said turning towards you

"Jamal! Stop calling me 'child' I'm older than you!"

"Whatever"

"Okay, okay, okay, if you had to marry any one of us, who would it be?" Alex's smile turned into a drunken smirk, he knew you had feelings for Cesar so he was probably trying to play cupid.

"You" you smirked, throwing Alex off of his game. His cocky smirk fell as his face went red.

"Oh- oh um, yeah.. okay.." he stuttered out, pulling down on the sweatshirt he had on.

Your eyes traveled to Cesar, he looked upset.. for some odd reason. His jaw clenched and he seemed to have a tighter grip on his bottle, his other hand ran through his perfect black hair.

As you got caught up in thinking about him, he looked up at you. Your eyes widened as you quickly averted your gaze back to Alex, who was still red.

"So, Monse , truth or dare?" You questioned, turning to her. She was silent for a few seconds before responding with dare.

"I dare you to.. hm.." you glanced around the room, looking for something interesting. You couldn't really find anything until your eyes landed on the door to your balcony.

"Go outside and scream the beginning line to the bee movie." It was around two to three am, so the neighbors would be pissed. She rolled her eyes, but you could see a faint smile on her face as she got up to do the dare.

After a few minutes she made her way back into your room.

The game continued on, eventually Alex had fallen asleep on you, with his head on your lap as you played with his hair. Monse, Ruby, and Jasmine had fallen had fallen asleep, too. Jamal had just decided to go home, he had texted you so you knew he made it home safely.

"Are uh.. are you and Alex.. you know.. together?" Cesar whispered, looking down at your hands as you played with Alex's hair, before looking back up at you.

"So what if we are? Do you have an issue with that?" You rose a brow, Jamal had let if slip that he liked you. So in true mischievous spirit, you had decided to mess with him a little, because what's the fun in not doing that?

"What? No, no.. I don't.." he mumbled looking down at his lap.

"We're not together, Cesar." You giggled "I was just messing with you"

"Oh. Why would you..?" He mumbled, almost unbearable.

"Because I know you like me" you stated confidently

"I-I.. yeah.. I do.. a lot.. do you like me?" His face went red as he asked this.

"Yeah, a lot" you smiled.

"Well that's a relief." He scooted closer to you.

"It sure is, isn't it?" You whispered, leaning in. You stopped, waiting for him to lean in the rest of the way, if he wanted to.

He leaned forward, closing the distance between the two of you. Pressing his lips against yours softly.

You smiled into the kiss, savoring the moment. As you broke apart you leaned your foreheads together.

"So.. are we.. together now?" You looked into his eyes.

"Yeah, if you want to be" was his reply

"Yeah, that'd be nice" you giggled and leaned forward, kissing him again.

This was the best birthday you could've asked for.