Arguments ~Latrelle~

A/N: Idk where to start for this either.
Warning: Lots of cursing in this, whoops.
Requested by: @_Alessia_Hargreeves_
~~~

You were taking the hairpins out of your hair when you heard it. Knocking on your window. You spun around, hoping to see Monse or Jamal, but it was Latrelle. Your face dropped to an angry expression as you stomped over to the window. You threw it open and pulled him in. When he was inside and your window was shut you shoved him.

"You shot them! What the actual fuck, Latrelle?" You seethed, glaring at the boy who had just entered your room.

"I-" He tried, but you quickly cut him off again.

"Ruby was.. he is my best friend! If he dies, if either of them die, I'm gonna fucking kill you myself, I swear to-" You ranted, pacing back and forth.

"Y/n-" Latrelle started, only to be cut off by you, again.

"What?" You seethed, narrowing your e/c eyes at him. "What could you possibly say to make this okay, huh?"

"Y/n-" He repeated

"Nothing! Nothing that's what! I should fucking dump you for this." You mumbled the last part to yourself.

"Y/n!" He shouted, throw his hands up in exasperation.

"What? What do you want?" You yelled, tears forming in your eyes. With the volume your voice has raised to, you were thankful your older brothers weren't home.

"I'm sorry!" He exclaimed, falling to his knees and clasping his hands together.

"You're sorry? Sorry? Sorry for what? The possibility that you killed my best friend or that I know it was you?"

"I-"

"Why did you do it? Was it a mission or revenge?"

"Y/n! Cesar was going to kill me!"

"He was gonna what?"

"Kill me.. but he let me go."

"You're both dumbasses! I can't believe he spared you and you shoot two people with that chance, and if Oscar finds out-" You groaned and fell back on your bed.

"Y/n, I truly am sorry.. it was a stupid decision and a mistake."

You sighed, closing your eyes and covering your face. You felt your anger diminish as hurt and worry replaced it.

"You're an asshole sometimes, you know that, right?"

"Yeah, I'm an asshole."

"I can't believe I'm preg-." You mumbled into your hands. Your heart stopped at the realization of what you said out loud.

"Wait, wait, wait, what? Y/n, what were you about to say?" He questioned.

"Nothing!" You sat up quickly, shaking your hands in front of you.

"Y/n." He warned, stepping towards you.

"Fine. D-Don't freak out, okay?"

"Okay, I won't."

"I'm pregnant."

"What? Is it mine?"

"Is it yours? What the hell? Yes! It's yours! Who do you think I am?"

"I'm gonna be a dad?"

"Yes, you are."

"Holy shit.." He mumbled, sitting on the bed next to you. "This is great!"

His arms wrapped around you as a smile found its way to your face.

Maybe things won't be so bad after all.