So Cute ~Cesar~

A/n: Just curious, how old do ya'll think I am?
Requested by: JinxedSanity
Prompts: 8 "Someone told me that I make you nervous." and 24,"Stop being so cute!" happy
~~~

Cesar Diaz. Youngest in the gang, your older brother, Anthony's best friend's little brother. Cesar Diaz. A good friend of yours. Your only friend, really. Everyone else was too scared of your brother to go near you. Cesar Diaz wasn't. He's someone who could make you nervous with something as simple as a glance.

You huffed, rolling your eyes at the teasing your brother tortured you with.

"You like Cesar! You like him! You like him!" He teased, poking you in the side each time.

"Shut your damn mouth, Anthony." You snapped, turning to him with a glare.

"Whatever. You'll thank me later, kiddo." He rolled his eyes and patted you on yhe shoulder before leaving the room.

"Thank you? Thank you for what now?"

Before you got an answer, the door was shut and you were alone in your room. Or so you thought. A knocking on your window pulled you from your wandering mind.

A smile crossed your face as you saw Cesar standing there, waving his hand and pointing to the lock. You stood quickly and walked to the window.

"Hey, Cesar Salad." You winked, pulling open the window.

"Y/n. Come on!" He whined, planting both feet on the carpet of your bedroom.

"What are you doing here?"

He didn't reply, simply just stared at you. You became increasingly uncomfortable under his gaze. Your hand uncomfortably scratched your arm as you avoided his eyes

"Cesar?"

Again, he was silent. Quickly, you were pinned against the wall. A gasp left your lips as your e/c eyes widened. "What are you doing?"

"Someone told me that I make you nervous. Is that true?" A smirk played against his lips. As if he knew exactly what he was doing to you.

"Who said that?" You asked, quirking a brow as you crossed your arms.

"Anthony."

"Shit.." Your arms dropped as your head hit the wall behind you. Cesar didn't move as you were expecting him to. Actually, when your eyes opened again he was quite a bit closer to your face.

"Is it true?"

"It depends. Do you want it be?"

"I do, yeah."

"Then yes."

"Good, that's good. That's really good." He smiled, one hand moving to tuck a stray piece of hair behind your ear. He continued to talk about, well, ramble about, something you couldn't quite understand.

"Stop it!"

"Stop what?"

"Stop being so cute.. it's not fair."

He froze and stared down at you, a teasing smirk slowly growing on his face.

"You think I'm cute?"

"Very, very cute." You corrected, tapping him on the chest.

"Anthony told me something else, too."

"Of course he did. What did he expose me for this time?"

"Liking me." Your jaw dropped as a blush rushed to your cheeks.

"Well, shit, I might kill him." You groaned.

"But I like you, too. A lot, actually."

"What now?"

"I like you, too."

"No, no, I heard you, but.. what?"

"I li-"

"Cesar, I swear. Does this mean we're together now?"

"Yeah, I guess it does."