Cheating ~Mario~

A/n: Ya'll the play went really well too. Also Mario doesn't have a lot of screentime for me to really know how to write him.
Requested by: @_Alessia_Hargreeves_
Prompts: None
Warnings: None
~~~~

"Mario, this is wrong. You know it, what about-" You whispered as he peppered kissed down your neck and collarbone

"What about who? It feels good, doesn't it?" He mumbled against your neck. He was right, it felt so good being with him. But you always had Amber in the back of your mind. She was pregnant with his baby, and once that baby was born, he said the two of you would quit your little fling. You understood, but it hurt nonetheless.

Sighing in content, you tangle your hands in his hair, tugging when his he kissed your sweet spot. He worked there for moments, leaving a hickey in his place.

His lips made their way back to yours as he reached to pull your shirt off. Pulling apart as the shirt was pulled off your head, your lips reconnecting not even seconds after.

You quickly flipped him so he was the one against the wall and moved your lips against his neck. Groans left his mouth as his hands tightened on your waist.

Just as his shirt was pulled off, the door opened.

"Oh, shit!" You whispered harshly, quickly grabbing your shirt and pulling it over your head, "Ruby, uh, hi!"

"Hi, Y/n. Uh why is Mario's shirt off? and why was yours?"

"Uh, no, no reason.. whatsoever.. haha.." Mario stuttered, pulling his shirt over his head.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait.. were you two about to have sex?" He gasped, eyes widening.

"Mario, I think he's high." You leaned over and whispered to him.

"High? Who do you think I am," he put a hand on his chest, as if he were hurting inside, "Okay, yeah, I'm so messed up right now."

"Ruby, don't tell anyone what you saw here. Please?" Mario stepped forward and grabbed his brother by the left shoulder.

"Yeah, sure." He nodded, before backing out of the room.

The two of you stared at each other, neither knowing what to do.

"Should we continue.. or?" Mario offered moving his hands back and forth.

"Probably not.. we got caught once.. so.." You let out a huff of air as you fell back on the bed behind you.

"He's gonna tell someone isn't he?" Mario sighed with a nod as he stared at his feet. "Well, shit."

The two of you made your way out of the room, joining the rest of his family plus Ruby's friends.

You awkwardly sat down next to Monse, a sense of nervousness flooding you.

The group fell silent after Amber spoke, but you were too caught up in your own mind to hear what she had said. Only what Ruby said immediately after.

"I saw Y/n and Mario making out." He said, eyes widening as he cupped a hand over his mouth when he realized what he had just admitted. Suddenly, all eyes were on the two of you.

"Well, shit."