3.

"Hello class." Mrs. Rubix said walking into the class. The whole class grunted.

"First things you guys have your first project of the year. Before you guys get all hyped up I will be assigning partners." The teacher said in an excited tone. I then grunted and slid back in my chair & playing with the strings on my hoodie.

"Devon and Lee you guys will be partners."

"Ms Rubix you done fucked up!" Devon and Lee yelled to each other from across the room.

"Dess and Jahseh you are partners." Sh said flipping through papers. They both grunted and slouched in their chairs.

"Also, Stokeley and Chantell you will be partners. For the rest of you come see me for your partner." She said sitting down.

"Aight you gone carry for the both of us and imma just put my name on it." Stokeley said sitting next to me.

"I think the fuck not trick ass bitch." I said sitting up in my chair and taking my hood off.

"Yes You is and if you don't imma fuck the shit outta you." "What you say?" I snap at him.

"I ain't say nothin." He said pulling out his binder from his sprayground book bag.

"My house at 6:00 and you ain't doin shit to me we gone do this project." I say putting emphasis on we.

"Ight Damn" He said putting his head down on the desk.

After School

I slide on my shorts and sit on my bed. I'm so lame. I've never had a boyfriend. I've never had sex. I've never been to a party. Hell I've never even shaved my pussy. I guess I'm just waiting for someone to show me something. I don't want puppy love. I want a real nigga. I don't wanna just keep like liking people. I wanna get out there. But it ain't that easy. Especially having social anxiety. My whole demeanor is a facade. At school I'm a chill funny goofy person but in real life I'm a lame ball of feelings.

"Stokeley's here." My mom said peeking into my door.

"Ok tell him to come up here." I say laying down.

" I say laying down

[What she had on]

"Wassup nigger." Stokeley said strolling in my room and dropping his book bag at the door.

"So we have to make a plant cell out of something edible?" I ask him sitting up.

"Yeah..... we should do like a cookie cake and put the different parts on it." He said pulling out his phone.

"Wow you're actually smart." I say pushing his shoulder.

"I know how to beat the pussy up too." He said before taking a sip of his juice box. "You got another one?" I say reaching for his book back.

"Yeah." He said pulling the other juice box out.

"We bestfriends  now." I say opening it