16.

"You gone tell your parents." Stokeley broke the silence. He was gonna drop me off at home. We're in the car.

"I don't know really. They're going to say I'm stoopid. Like who takes a drink from a stranger?" I replied. Stokeley put his hand on my thigh and continued driving.

•••

"Can I come in? A nigga gotta shit." Stokeley said unlocking the doors so I could get out.

"No. You not finna blow up my bathroom." I replied before getting out and shutting the door. He rolled down his window.

"Bye fathead." He yelled out the window of his car.

"Bye hoe." I yelled back. I walked up to the door and unlocked it. I walked in to see Dess and Devon sobbing on the couch. Dess ran over to me and punched me in the chest.

"So you just not gone tell nobody your alive?!" She yelled at me still crying. Devon got up and walked to us.

"Right. I'm a bad bitch I can't be crying like this."  Devon added. I put a hand on both of their shoulders.

"Well long story short i was drugged and raped." I replied looking at the floor. They both paused and looked at me.

"Well we're here for you." They said patting my shoulder. I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a bag of hot Cheetos.

"Well do you know his name?" Devon said sitting beside me on the couch. I thought for a second.

"Ski said his name was Gunna." I said trying to think of his name. They both sat there in silence.

"Yoooo. Gunna?!" Dess yelled. "He's a rapper." Devon added. He jumped up and ran to the kitchen and grabbed his phone off the charger.

"Is this the guy?" Devon said showing me a picture of him.

"Yes." I replied lowly playing with my fingers.

"Bitch come on we going to the police station." Dess said putting on her slides and grabbing her purse. Devon and I got up. We rushed out the house and got in Dess's Jeep.

•••

"Please go sit over there and officer Hernandez will be with you shortly. The lady at the desk said. Dess, Devon, and I went and sat at a table. After about 5 minutes a man came up to us.

"Hi, I'm officer Hernandez. Follow me." He said signaling for us to follow him. We all got up and went to a room. It was dark with a single light in the middle. Like in the movies. All of us sat down in front of him.

"So what will you be reporting." The officer said turning on a recorder and sitting down.

"Well last night I attended a party." I began.
"I was sitting down when a man came up to be and handed me a drink. Me being the dumb bitch I am took the drink. Then I woke up in a bed." I said about to shed a tear.

"So you're saying you were drugged." He said. "And raped." I added. He wrote something down.

"Do you have any evidence at the moment." He asked. I pulled the doctor report out of my bag and handed it to him. He grabbed the paper and stared at it for a second.

"Force entry.... Xanax." He said reading the paper. He put the paper in a folder and looked at us three.

"Do you know what this guy looks like? His name?" Officer Hernandez said. Dess took out her phone and pulled up a picture.

"Yeah. His name is Sergio but people call him Gunna." Dess said showing him the image.

"Ok. This is all the evidence we need at the moment. We'll call you when we have a suspect under custody. Until then don't except drinks from random people." He said getting up and grabbing the folder and walking out of the room.

•••