8.

1 Month Later

"Heyy." I say sitting down with my juice in one hand and my lunch trey with the other.

"Bitch where you been?" Lee asks before stuffing her mouth with popcorn shrimp.

"Yeah you been ghosting us." Devon said fake crying.

"Well to be completely honest I have a boy-" I started to say before us was interrupted by Stokeley coming and sitting next to me.

"Boyfriend." I say. Stokeley then looked at me to them and then back at me.

"This is my boyfriend Stokeley." I say grabbing his cheek then pecking him on the lips.

"Yes bitch you finally getting some dick!" Dess says loudly. Stokeley chuckled. Jahseh then came and joined us. At this point our table was packed.

"Wassup fuckers." X yelled. All of us laughed.

"I'm going to the fair y'all wanna come with?" Jah said. All of us paused for a second.

"When?" I asked breaking the silence.

"After school at 6." He replied before taking a bite of his pizza.

"I'm coming." I say. Everyone else said they were coming. I guess this will be fun.

"You remember what you said in the janitors closet?" Stokeley whispered in my ear. I got wet instantly. There's something about his raspy voice.

"Guys I gotta go return some books to the library. Imma see y'all after school though." I lied grabbing Stokeley's hand and pulling him out the lunch room. I found the nearest closet and pulled him into it.

"Now where were we?" He said before crashing his lips into mine.