13.

"Bitches changed and act like I ain't notice." I sang while applying mascara.

"Bitch are you ready?" Dess said walking into the bathroom.

"Yeah." I replied as I closed the mascara and walked out the bathroom.

[what she had on]

[what she had on]

I walked down the steps and grabbed my charger from the counter and followed Devon and Dess out the door. We got in Devon's Jeep and sped off towards the party.

"I miss Lee." Devon blurted out. I looked over at him.

"Yeah. I wonder what it would be like if we went to college with Lee." I said sitting back in my seat.

•••

We arrived. The house was huge. I could here he music booming from the inside. I grabbed my purse and charger and jumped out the car. Devon and Dess soon followed. We entered and it smelt like alcohol and booty sweat. I was already ready to go home. Dess and Devon walked over to the center of the living room and started dancing. I just stayed in the kitchen. A few minutes late Jahseh came up to me.

"Hey Chantell!" Jahseh yelled over the music so that I could here him.

"Hey. How ya been?" I said awkwardly.

"Good..... and yo-" He was interrupted by Stokeley walking up to us. There was a awkward silence.

"Well obviously y'all need to talk so imma just...." Jahseh said before walking away

"Look, Chantell I'm sorry for what I did. I don't expect you to forgive me and take me back but I just want your forgiveness. It was honestly, truly a mistake." He said. I could see the tears forming in his eyes.

Was this nigga crying over me? He could have any bitch in the world and he's crying over me? Wow

"Well I forgive you. Everyone makes mistakes." I replied.

"Good." He said in a deep voice before walking into the crowd of people. I walked out to the backyard. There were people making out in corners. I just sat in a chair.

"Hey." A man said holding two cups. One was fizzling.

"Hey." I replied in an annoyed tone.

"I'm Sergio but call me Gunna." He said handing me the cup that was fizzling.

"I'm Chantell." I said before taking a sip.

We talked for a good 10 minutes. Everything started moving in slow motion. I barely had any control of my body. All of a sudden everything went blank.