18.

Pride. It's a bitch. You know you're wrong but you can't say. Which makes you feel even more guilt.

I can't say anything about how I feel about him. I just forgave him. He probably doesn't want me anymore. It hurts to see him with other girls but, he's not a mind reader. He's doesn't know my feelings. He won't know until I tell him. But pride.

"Bitch you look like you seen a ghost." Lee interrupted my thoughts. "Right, you good?" Dess added. I nodded and continued walking.

"Yo look." Devon said pointing to a couple. I looked over. The boy looked strangely like Stokeley. He was holding hands with a girl.

"I think that's Stokeley." Dess added. My heart sank all the way to my toes.

"Y'all I gotta go..... use the bathroom." I said holding back the tears rimming my eyes. I speedwalked to the bathroom and walked in. There were two girls already in there. I went into a stall and sat down. I silently cried into my hands. After about five minutes I adjusted myself and walked out. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted Stokeley and that girl kissing. I ignored it and caught up with Lee, Dess, and Devon.

•••

"Hey." Stokeley said over FaceTime.

"Hey.... we need to talk." I said. He paused for a second.

"Wait I need to tell you something." He began. "I'm in a relationship." He added. I paused.

"Cool." I replied awkwardly.

"And I think I love her."