25.

I walked downstairs to see Gunna and Stokeley sitting on the couch. I stopped in my tracks and stood glaring at them.

"I should call the cops but I know hell already got a spot for you." I said walking into the kitchen.

"Why the hell is that rapist here?!" Dess said coming down the stairs. I shrugged.

"Nah you gone have to catch these hands." She said running and jumping over the couch socking him in the face. Stokeley tried holding her back but she knees him in the nose. He fell down to the ground holding his face. I decided to join in. I ran towards them and jumped in gunna.

"Bitch. You. Stole. My. Virginity. " I yelled between punches. By now Dess was tired and stopped. I got off of him and he laid there.

•••

I jumped awake in a pool of sweat. I never had a dream about gunna. I looked to my right to see Jahseh beside me. After a few seconds of me gazing into his eyes they slowly started to open.

"Good morning." He said scratching his forehead. "What happened?" I replied. He chuckled. "Well you passed out so I brought you to your room." He said. I nodded and turned over and got out of the bed. I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I walked back out the bathroom and got some towels. I walked back in the bathroom and began to strip.

•••