23.

Stokeley

"Who the fuck is Gerald?!" I yelled at Chanel. She looked down at her fingers. I furrowed my eyebrows even more.

"I should've listened." I said under my breath. She looked up at me and tried putting her hand in mine. I quickly slapped it away. "Don't touch me." I said sternly.

"Baby I'm so-" she began to say "Get The fuck out my house!" I interrupted. A tear ran down her right cheek. I glared at her.

"Chanel get. The fuck. Out. Of. My. House. Now. Or so help me I will beat your ass." I said sternly. She quickly grabbed her purse and her slides and ran out the house.

I took out my phone and called Jahseh.

"I hate to be the one to say I told you so, but I told you so." He said. "How you know I know already?" I asked

"It's all over the shade room. Chanel went on Snapchat and posted a audio recording of you threatening to beat her ass." My heart sank to my dick. "You can come over if you want. I'm at Dess and them house." He added.

"Why you always over there?" I questioned. "That's non of your business." He said back. I nodded and hung up. I grabbed my charger and put on my slides and headed for the door.

A got in my car and started it. All of a sudden my twitter and Instagram started blowing up with notifications. I put my phone on do not disturb and started driving.

•••

"You should go live on Instagram." Chantell suggested. I nodded and went live.

"Wassup fuckers." I said. Instantly the comments began to flood with questions about the Chanel situation. Also, with mad feminists bashing about it. One dude told me to add him. I clicked on his name and added him to the live.

Chantell

"Yo Chantell you good." Stokeley asked. "Th-that's him." I said. Stokeley looked at me confused.

"That's gunna!" Lee yelled. "Like gunna gunna?" Stokeley asked. I nodded.

•••