5.

2 Months Later

"You ever had sex before?" Stokeley asked turning towards me.

"No. You?" I say Before taking a hit of the blunt.

"Watchu think?" He said holding his hand out for the blunt.

"Yeah you right. You a hoe ass nigga." I say passing him the blunt. Stokeley then got off of the blanket we were laying on and stood in front of me.

"Be my girlfriend." He said grabbing my hand and pulling off me off the ground.

"What." I blurted.

"You heard me. I want you to be mine." He said pulling me closer.

"Ok. Yes." I say. He then grabbed the back of my neck and leaned in for a kiss. He crashed his lips into mine. I resisted for a second then soon gave in. His lips were so soft. It felt like we were the only people on earth. I felt so many emotions. I felt like the biggest weight was just lifted off of my shoulders. I wanted to fuck him. I wanted to love him. And at the same time I just wanted to be in his presence. Our make out session was interrupted by a phone call. I picked up my phone and it was my mom.

"It's 3:00 where the fuck are you?!" My mom yelled through the phone .

"I'm on my way home now." I say before hanging up.

"Stokeley I gotta go But come over tomorrow." I say pecking his lips and walking to my moms car and driving home. Once I got home I showered and went to bed. I couldn't really sleep. All I could think about was what happened tonight. It was such a new feeling.

The Next Day

Stokes 😘

Stokes😘: Im on my way
And when I get there we
Finishing what I started
Read 3:50PM

I entered my moms room and sat next to her on her bed.

"How do I shave my vagina?" I asked shyly

"Just put some shaving cream on and shave which ever way the handle is pointing." She said looking down at her phone.