6.

I hopped out the shower & headed to my wardrobe to pick out something to wear.

[What she had on]

"You have company." My mom said peeking in my door.

"Ok tell 'em to come up here." I say trying to figure out what pose I want him to walk in on me on.

"Also, I'm about to go to work so I'll be home around 12:00." She said closing my door. About 30 seconds later Stokeley came strolling in my room with a smirk on his face. He then came and laid next to me. After 10 minutes of watching Naruto I sat on him in reverse cowgirl position and continued watching tv. He then began massaging my butt.

•••

"Mm." I mumbled.

"Chantell." He blurted rubbing 2 fingers up my slit.

"Yes." I reply turning back to him.

"We don't gotta have sex if you ain't ready." He said continuing to play with my pu

"O-ok." I stutter. He then gently pushes me off of him and flips me on my back. He then pulls my shorts off. He put his hands under my shirt and flicking my nipples. He began to kiss down my stomach to my hip then to my thigh. He then slowly dragged his tongue up my slit. It was such a different feeling. I grabbed his dreads.

"What's my name." He said taking his mouth off my vagina for a second. "Sto- Stokeley." I managed to say.

"Try again." He said before entering a finger.

"Fu- DADDY!" I screamed as he pumped 2 fingers in and out of me. It hurt but at the same time it felt good. I was on a high. I felt a knot on my stomach. I began to feel my pussy getting wetter and stickier.

"Damn Chantell." He said staking his fingers out and sucking my juices off.

I think I love this guy.