21.

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

"You sure about this." He said tugging on my bra strap. I nodded bitting my lip. He slipped off my bra and began to massage my breast. He began to leave a trail of hickeys down my neck to my breast. He put his hand down my shorts and slipped a finger in.

_______________________________________

"Oh my god." I sighed in pleasure. We both snapped our necks to the door when we heard it unlocking. I quickly put my shirt back on and jumped off the counter. Jahseh ran back to the couch and sat back down.

"Wassup bitches!" Devon yelled walking into the house holding several bags. "Act normal." I mouthed to Jahseh. He nodded. I grabbed the speaker and put on "You're dead to me." [The song at the top ^] I began dancing around the living room. Everyone started dancing except Chanel. I grinned at her and continued dancing.

"Damn I'm too fat for this shit." Stokeley said flopping onto the couch. We all chuckled. Jahseh sat down too. I was dancing until I tripped on Jahsehs foot and fell on top of him.

"Oh sorry." I said getting up. "Nah you good." Jahseh said pulling me back down onto his lap. Stokeley glared at Jahseh. Jahseh smiled at him.

•••

Chanel and Stokeley were in the corner kissing and being lovey dovey.

"Ew get a room." I yelled. Chanel looked at me and flicked me off.

"Sorry I'm not lesbian." I said getting up. She let go of Stokeley and ran toward me and tried punching me but I dodged it. I turned around and tackled her and straddling her waist. I punched her multiple times.

"Beat that bitch up!" Dess, Devon, & Lee cheered me on. Stokeley ran to us anyway d tried pulling me off of her. I turned around and socked Stokeley in the jaw. Then Chanel grabbed my hair and flipped us over. Now she's on top. I lifted my legs around her neck and pulled her back getting back on her. I began docking her again. I finally stopped when I seen that she was bleeding. I jumped off her and went to my room and locked the door. I flopped on my bed. There was a knock at my door. I walked to the door and opened it. It was Jahseh. He came in and sat on my bed.

"Damn you got hands." I chuckled and sat next to him. Stokeley then came stomping into my room.

"You need to apologize." He said sternly. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"For what?! That bitch ran up on me." I yelled  Jahseh laughed. Stokeley glared at him.

"Also, What y'all got going on?!" Stokeley yelled at Jahseh. I stood up. "Why would you care you have a girlfriend." I said mocking the word girlfriend. I paused for a second.

"Whatever you need to apologize." He said walking out of the room. I looked at Jahseh confused. He looked at me the same. I got up and walked back downstairs out to my living room. Stokeley was sitting next to Chanel holding an ice pack to her face.

"Sorry not sorry." I said smiling before grabbing my keys and my purse and leaving the house.