22.

•••

"No they're in the other room." I said to Jahseh. He sucked his teeth and sat next to me on my bed.

"Why don't you just tell em already." He said. I rolled my eyes and continued watching tv. I got out of the bed and got up to go to the bathroom. I opened the door to see Chanel and some guy making out.

"How ironic." I said standing in the door frame.

"Please don't tell Stokeley." She said. "Tell Stokeley What?" Jahseh said walking up behind me. He frowned.

"Nah I gotta tell him." Jah said scratching his head. Chanel started crying.

"Why the fuck are you crying?! You cheating and who's supposed to be your man in my house!" I said. The guy just sat there looking and his fingers. The guy grabbed his shirt and pushed through Jahseh and I and left. I left her in the bathroom and went back to my room.

•••

"Nah you're just telling me this because you don't like Chanel." Stokeley said popping a gummy worm in his mouth. Jahseh furrowed his eyebrows.

"So you don't believe me? Your bestfriend?" He said. He got up and stormed out of the room.

"All I was tryna Do was help. When you get your heart broken dont come crying to me. Trust me I know how it feels." I said before leaving the room.

•••