28.

Do y'all ever wish you would just wake up to a tweet from x saying "y'all I was just playing" like I do all the time. Every time I think about it it's like dang he's really gone.... anyway.

             WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

Stokeley and I were chilling on his couch watching old episodes of adventure time. He turned down the tv and turned to me.

"Chantell, you one of the realest people I know." He said. I looked stared at him blankly.

"Like even though I did you dirty you still ride for me and you been here for me for the last couple of weeks." He Continued. I didn't really know how to respond.

Stokeley

She got up and straddled my lap. "I'll always be here for you." She said planting a kiss on my lips. I stared at her for a second.

"What?" She started. "Like what ya see?" She teased. I nodded. She then pressed her lips to mine. I kissed back. It was refreshing. Ive longed for this moment. I love her?

She moved from my mouth to my neck quickly removing my shirt. I'm honestly appalled. Who she been practicing on?

She then began to kiss down closer to my pubic area. She started to roughly unbuckle my belt.

"You don't have to." I said. She said nothing and continued to take my pants off. She slightly pulled down my boxers and pulled out my member. She looked at it then looked at me. I lightly chuckled.

"I told yo- fuck." I was interrupted by her instantly deep throat it. After 3 minutes of this I began to reach my climax.

"F-fuck I'm about to... CUM!" I yelled pulling out of her mouth and ejaculating on her tongue. She stuck her tongue out then swallowed. I let my head drop in exhaustion.

"We not done yet." She said dropping her shorts. This would be our first time actually doing it. Damn.

She then got back on my lap. Positioning herself on my member.

Chantell

I began bouncing. Hurt like hell. The pain soon turned into pleasure. He then lightly grabbed my jaw and tilted my head up to look at him.

"Damn baby you tight." He chuckled. I couldn't say anything. It's not like with Jahseh.

When I'm with Jahseh it's more like we're just fucking. But when I'm with Stokeley we're making love.

He then grabbed my waist making me stop. He began to pound it from the bottom. He was panting hard as fuck. Our moans and skin clapping filled the room.

"Baby I'm about to-" I began to say. "Hold it." He said. I nodded and tried my best. He pulled out.

"Stand up." He said. I complied and stood on the couch. He then brought me closer to his mouth and began sucking. My legs began to tremble.

"I-I CANT!" I yelled climaxing on his tongue. He slumped it up. I sat back down straddling his lap again attaching my lips to his tasting my juices.

•••

"Chantell where you been at?" Devon said turning down the tv. "Minding my business. You should try it." I said. He laughed. "Well why you walking like that." He joked. "Who dick you been getting?" He asked. "I said mind ya business." I replied. I walked to my room and sat on my bed. I got a text from Jah.

Jah🙃

Jah🙃
Come over I'm tryna see
What that mouth do.
Read @ 6:32 PM

Fuck.