26.

I put on my checkered vans and grabbed my phone. I began to walk downstairs. I see Lee, Dess, & Devon chilling on the couch.

"Where are you going." Devon said putting down his chips. "I'm just gonna go for a walk, clear my mind." I said opening the door and leaving. I began to walk down the sidewalk. I walked for about a mile then sat down on the curb. I looked at my phone and opened Instagram. After seeing multiple pictures of food I stopped at one post in particular. It was Jahseh with Geneva. I knew they had a relationship in the past but I thought they broke it off.

@xxxtentacion: Ayala 🥰

3678 comments

I'm not really hurt. We weren't a thing. But it was shitty for him not to tell me they were together before we did-

"Hey Chantell." A familiar voice said to me. I looked up to see a shirtless Jahseh. He sat down next to me.

"Watcha lookin at." He said taking a look at my phone. His face suddenly changed.

"Oh yeah..." he said scratching his "numb" tattoo under his eye. "Why didn't you tell me... I'm not that kind of girl." I said turning. Towards him. "What 'kind of girl'" He said. "The type to get in the middle of relationships." I replied. He paused for a second.

"What we did was kinda like in the heat of the moment & afterwards I just didn't know how to tell you." He pleaded. I kinda understand. I still love Stokeley, but I don't know how to tell him.

"Anyway, I gotta keep running. I'm getting a lil fat." He said getting up and continuing his run. I got up and continued to walk. I decided to stop at a Quik Trip to get a slushy. I walked into the store and instantly caught people's attention. People were staring and whispering. I was confused to what was going on until a girl walked up to me.

"Aren't you Skimasktheslumpgod's X?" She said. I nodded. "Jesus, how did you get out?" She asked. I stared at her confused. "Get out of what." I replied. "Out of domestic violence." She added. I lightly chuckled.

"He didn't beat me.... well he didn't beat anyone. The clip you might've heard was fake." I said. She glared at me. I shrugged and walked towards the fountain drinks to make myself a slushy.

•••