11.

I walked up and gave the man my ticket. He took it and stamped something on my wrist. I locked my arm around Stokeley's and walked towards the fairgrounds. As soon as we stepped into the gate a girl walked up to Stokeley.

"Oh my fucking gosh are you Ski Mask the Slump God?!" The short white girl screamed. I chuckled.

"Sign my boobs!" She screamed before giving Stokeley a marker and lifted her shirt. I was shocked at the sight of her braless breasts. Stokeley started signing them. My blood was boiling. But I'm dating a rapper this is supposed to happen right? I just locked my arm around Lee's to keep myself from socking the shit out of her. Devon put his hand on my shoulder. He noticed the anger in my eyes. Jahseh was dying laughing. Stokeley finished and turned towards me.

"Ight bae lets go." Stokeley said grabbing my hand. I quickly snatched my hand away. I Then Walked away with Lee and Devon following close behind. Stokeley just stood there with Jahseh by his side. I looked back and saw him shrug and walk away with Jahseh.

"Please tell me y'all saw that." I said taking a piece of gum out of my purse and popping in my mouth.

"Saw what?" Devon replied. I stopped and turned towards him.

"That dumb white bitch had her naked boobs signed by MY man." I yelled.

"Damn bitch you don't gotta be mad at me." Devon replied taking out his phone. He took a picture of us three then saved it to his camera roll.

•••

After about 2 hours of riding rides and eating I was exhausted. I told Lee and Devon that I had to use the bathroom. I walked in the bathroom to see the horrific sight of Stokeley and that same girl from earlier leaning up against each other.

"I'm so fucking dumb." I said pausing at the entrance of the bathroom.

"I'm not even mad at your hoe ass." I said to the the girl

"Chantell..." Stokeley said looking at his feet. I took a step closer.

"You don't gotta explain shit. You was bouta fuck the shit outta her." I said walking into the bathroom stall. Surprisingly enough I didn't cry. Somewhere in the back of my mind I knew it was gonna happen. These niggas ain't shit. They will never be shit. I walked out of the stall and began to wash my hands. Stokeley was still standing there looking at his feet like he was waiting for me to come out.

"Chantell lemme explain." He said walk-in toward me.

"No. Even if you wasn't finna do nothing you should have enough respect for your girl that you wouldn't be in the bathroom with random groupie bitches!" I yelled before splashing water in him and throwing paper towels.

"You gone stop raising your voice at me. I'm not no bitch." He said grabbing my neck and chocking me. He realized what he had done and let go of my neck I ran out of the bathroom mortified. I ran to the parking lot and got in his car. I cried and cried.

HAHA TEA SIS TEA. Bitch how y'all like it?