27.

Jah 🙃

Jah 🙃Please

Jah 🙃
Please...

Don't you have a
Gorlfriend??

Jah 🙃
But she's on her period...

So...

Jah 🙃
SEND NOODZ NOW.

Ok only if you can solve
3(5x+4)=5(4x6)

Jah 🙃
Ight imma gts

Good night 💛
Read at 12:32 AM

_______________________________________

"Build to the pussy like fortnite uh!" Jah said peeking into my room. "Who let you in?" I asked rubbing the booger's out of my eyes. "Dess." He said coming in and sitting at the edge of my bed. I picked up my phone from the side table to check the time.

"10:23 AM damn." I said to myself. "Yeah you need to get ya lazy ass up." Jahseh said turning on the tv. "So you just gone come in my room and mess with my shit." I said. He nodded and turned on Netflix.
"Did Stokeley come with you?" I asked. "Yeah he's in the living room with Dess and Devon." He replied. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I turned on the shower and got my towels. I began to strip them got in the shower.

"Need some company?" Jahseh said pulling back the curtain. "No!" I said trying to close the curtains. Jahseh held them open and admired my body.

"You know what fuck it" I said. Jahseh quickly began to strip. He then jumped into the shower.

WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT ‼️

He immediately locked his lips to mine. He then began to leave hickeys on my wet skin. Soft moans escaped my lips and he found his way to my breasts.

•••

Oh y'all thought y'all was finna get a sex scene? 😭😭😭