20.

Chanel sat across from me glaring at me while everyone else was talking. I can't stand her. She takes every chance to show that Stokeley is "her" man. Like I can't even take a picture with him without her insisting on being in it or me tagging her. Insecure much?

"Let's watch attack on titan." Jahseh suggested. "Ok." I said searching for it. I finally found it and pressed play. Stokeley and Chanel were laying under a blanket together sharing a bowl of popcorn. Lee, Dess, & Devon were sharing a blanket. Jahseh had his own. I got up off the couch and sat next to Jah on the floor.

"Sharing is caring." I said tugging on the blanket. He lifted it up for me to get under it.  I laid my head on his shoulder and watched the show. I soon drifted to sleep.

•••
MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

I woke up to The movement of Jahseh getting from under the blank. I looked up to see that everyone had left. It was just Jahseh and I. Jahseh walked toward the kitchen.

"Finally you're awake." He joked. I chuckled.
"Everyone else went to Walmart to go get some more snacks." He said opening the refrigerator. I got up and walked toward the kitchen. I sat on the counter.

"Make me a sandwich." I said. He turned around and gave me a look. We both laughed. He closed the refrigerator and began walking towards me. He stood in between my legs and stared at me.

"What." I said. He paused for a second. He then crashed his lips into mine. I quickly pulled away.

"What the fuck was that for?!" I said. He looked at me confused. "What you mean?" He replied.

"You know what.... fuck it." I said before crashing my lips into his. He kissed back. I know it's wrong but Stokeley has a girlfriend now he shouldn't mind.

•••