9.

"Come on imma take you home." Stokeley said opening the car door.

"Thanks babe." I say getting in the car. Just as he closed the door a girl came up to him. She was feeling all over him. I rolled down the window and eavesdropped on their conversation.

"What's you name?" She asked twirling her hair with her finger.

"Stokeley I got a girlfriend Goulbourne." He snapped back.

"She doesn't have to know." She said before pecking him on the lips. I swiftly opened the door and ran up behind her and yanked her by her wig. I could tell it hurt cause it was a sew in. I slammed her head on the concrete a couple times then spit on her. Stokeley didn't even hold me back. He was just standing there hyping me up the whole time.
An administrator then came running. She was bleeding like crazy.

"Next time you even think about my man imma slit your throat bitch!" I yelled then ran to the car and jumped in.

I make moves in silence. I'm usually quiet and nice but I know how to put a bitch in her place. Stokeley jumped in the car right after me and sped off.

"Damn Chantell I ain't know you knew how to fight. Stokeley said. I just chuckled and pulled out my phone.

•••

"I don't know what to wear." I whined. Stokeley pulled me into his lap.

"If Beyoncé came up to you right now and asked you to fuck the shit out of her right now would you do it?" I asked. He paused for a second.

"To be completely honest yes. But you would do the same if Chris Brown wanted the fuck the shit out of you."

"You right. I would." I laughed. Stokeley then got up and went to the bathroom.