Let The Games Begin {7}

A.N.- The picture over there somewhere is how I got the new name for the story xD (It's a screenshot off my iTunes)  --->

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                The front door opened and then Skylar appeared with his mom following behind him. He dropped onto my lap with a pout.

                “I hate detention! It’s so boring!” he whined.

                “Well honey, maybe next time you won’t call your teacher a bitch and tell her to shove her ego up her ass,” Emily said, raising an eyebrow at him.

                “But mom, she was insulting Jakey,” he grumbled.

                “In that case, yes. You may call her a bitch,” Emily said with an affirmative nod before leaving the room.

                I kissed Skylar deeply and took his hand in mine with a smile. “Thank you for sticking up for me,” I whispered, kissing his neck and resting my head on his shoulder.

                “Anytime,” he said, kissing my forehead and wrapping an arm around my waist.

                “Jakey, Seth, don’t you guys have work?” Cameron asked curiously.

                “Not today we don’t. The store is closed today because the roof started leaking last night and they need to fix it and clean up,” Seth said with a shrug.

                Cameron nodded, all though I saw the disappointment that flashed across his face. He had probably been hoping to catch me at work, where I couldn’t run away from him.

                He was watching me and Skylar as we cuddled together on the couch. The Walking Dead was still on, and I tried to pay attention to that.

                A little while later, Emily called us out for dinner. We all sat down with Emily and Luke and began to eat.

                “Jakey, for as skinny as you are, you eat like a freaking pig,” Seth pointed out, raising an eyebrow at me as I shoveled food into my mouth.

                I pleasantly stuck my middle finger up at him, seeing as I was too busy eating to actually reply. Mmm, Emily made the tastiest food ever.

                “Emily, I love your cooking. You should just do it for a living,” I said, grabbing another helping of the lasagna she had made us.

                “Well thank you Jakey!” she said proudly.

                “So Cameron, what’s your last name?” Luke asked. Hm, maybe Luke could get farther with figuring things out about Cameron than any of us had managed.

                “Catalano,” he replied, taking a sip of milk.

                “Jeez, you all have horrible names. Skylar Skidmore and Cameron Catalano? Jakey and I got lucky. Well, sort of,” Seth said, slinging an arm around me.

                “Oh? And what’s Jakey’s last name?” Cameron asked. Jeez, notice how he pretty much ignored Seth.

                “Kantor,” I said with a shrug. “Jakey Kantor.”

                “Let’s see…we have Seth Moore and Jakey Kantor. Then there’s Cameron Catalano and Skylar Skidmore. Oh, names are wonderful things,” Seth said with a grin.