Let The Games Begin {13}

“Make my son call you dad, turn the page, I FUCK YOUR WIFE,” Seth cried as we left the theater.

                We all laughed and threw away our empty drinks and popcorn containers. The movie had really taken my mind off of things and I was feeling a ton better now. Thankfully, Cameron hadn’t asked anymore questions.

                “Come on. We can’t let the night end like this. We need to do something else,” Cameron said.

                I nodded in eager agreement. I reached for Skylar’s hand but he brought it up and ran it through his hair.

                Okay then…

                I let my hand drop back to my side and forced another bright smile onto my face. “Let’s…uh…do something!” I offered.

                “Wow, great suggestion Jakey,” Cameron said sarcastically. I pouted and stuck my tongue out at him. Psh, like he had a better one!

                “We can go to my house if you guys want to. You can spend the night and we can drink a little and go night swimming,” Cameron offered with a shrug.

                “Well that sounds safe. I’m in!” Seth cried eagerly. Skylar and I nodded.

                We went out and got in Seth’s car. Seth drove us back to Cameron’s house and the four of us went inside and slipped our shoes off.

                “Mom, the guys are spending the nights,” Cameron called.

                “Don’t stay up too late Cam. You boys have school tomorrow,” Mrs. Catalano called back. She and Mr. Catalano were sitting on the couch together watching a moving.

                Cameron nodded and led us up to his bedroom. He gave us swim trunks to borrow and we changed before following him outside.

                He led us into his pool house and shut the door before flicking on the lights. He opened the refrigerator and pulled out Smirnoff, handing us each a bottle.

                He turned on some music and we all got in the pool with our drinks. I relaxed back, smiling a little as The First Punch by Pierce The Veil blasted out of Cameron’s speakers.

                “Fuck you and your new love for yourself,” Vic Fuentes screamed.

                “Wow Cameron. I bet your neighbors love you,” Seth said sarcastically.

                “Eh, fuck them,” Cameron said with a shrug.

                There were lights in the pool that faintly illuminated the water. The water was warm and the night air was cool, creating a pleasant feel. I sipped on my drink and leaned against the edge of the pool comfortably.

                “We can take turns showering when we get back inside. There are two showers in my house, so we can obviously go two at a time,” Cameron said.

                “There are only two showers in that huge ass house of yours?” Seth asked in shock. “I figured you would have more.”

                Cameron shook his head and shrugged. “Nope. Only two. One in my parents’ bathroom and one in my bathroom.”

                “Are they big showers?” I asked eagerly. “I love big showers. And no, I’m not even trying to be sexual. I just fucking love big showers!”