The melancholy of us

I was furious after the incident that had happened with Y/N

I was furious after the incident that had happened with Y/N. She is such a heartless person. Without any hesitation, she just accepted whatever I said. What the fuck is wrong with her?! She did not even bother to apologise but rather started speaking in a somewhat psychotic tone. But for some reason, I saw the pain in her eyes. After I revealed the truth rather than a shocked expression, she had a disappointed one. I decided to shrug off that thought.
I wanted to clear my mind which was messed thanks to that whore. I think going to a bar may help.

I was scrolling through my social media when I saw Jungkook's post

I was scrolling through my social media when I saw Jungkook's post. It was a pic of him with a bottle of vodka and a caption saying

"Thanks to you everything is fucked but imma fix it."

I quickly got a hold of my phone and called him. The phone rang a few times and got cut. I almost called him 5 times but he kept cutting my call. I called again and he picked up

Jungkook: "WHO THE FUCK DARED TO CALL ME WHEN I AND MY FRIEND ALCOHOL ARE HAVING F-FUN?!?!?!

JIMIN: Hello Jungkook it's me, Jimin.

Jungkook: OH HYUNG!!!!! HOW ARE YOU??? HAHAHAHA.

JIMIN: JUNGKOOK!!! Where are you?!?!!

JUNGKOOK: MEEEEEEE?? I am hanging out with alcohol. He is my bestf-frienddddd

By tone, I knew he was drunk. I cursed under my breath and quickly asked him to stay where he was. I hung up the call.

I grabbed my jacket and checked his location on my phone. I and the others decided to download a tracking system in Jungkook's phone without him knowing as he often gets drunk and it's hard to locate him as he goes to different bars at different times

***

After I found the bar. I entered it and started to look for Jungkook.
My heart dropped.
There was Jungkook with his head put down on the bar counter sideways. He was crying and smiling at the same time. Jungkook is like my brother and seeing him in this condition really hurt me.
I quickly went to him and shook him. I had a bit of anger within myself for his stupid activities that's why I started shaking him vigorously as he was not responding.
I got angrier and shook him really hard and he looked at me with tears in his eyes. My eyes softened.