Constrained Upon Posession

"I will! I will get everything every guy gets and I will get it tonight"

Jungkook blurt out those words and my eyes widened. Before I could say anything he kissed me. I was struggling to get him off me.

I got all my strength together and pushed him away. I ran way from him towards the bedroom to lock myself.

I was running as he chased behind me with wobbling steps but fast. I opened the door to my bedroom and got in. I was about to lock the door but he put his leg to block it.

I was pushing with all my might but he was way more stronger. He pushed the door causing me to stumble backwards and fall on the floor. He came in and locked the door. He chuckled all of a sudden.

"Looks like you wanna do it too huh! No wonder you guided me to the bedroom" He said followed by a hiccup

I was moving backwards as he started moving near me. He pulled by my hand to stand and I was still trying to move backwards. He spoke with gritted teeth.

"Now lets see how you escape me"

"Now let's see how you escape"

Jungkook said with gritted teeth and dark eyes. He was quite determined in his mind to do what he wants to.

Y/N was a crying mess by now. Her mind was not processing, she did not know what to do or say.

She pushed Jungkook off to escape to the door but Jungkook was quicker to hold her. She kicked him in the leg causing him to groan in pain and fall down. She was about to run but Jungkook held onto her leg causing her to stumble and knock over the things in the dressing table causing them to fall off.