Unfortunate predistine has no dilemma

My pulses dropped

My pulses dropped. The words that came out of his mouth felt like a nightmare which I want to wake up from as soon as possible. Thinking I might have possibly heard wrong, I asked him again.

"W-What is his name?" I asked shaking

"Joon" He answered non-hesitantly

"Okay thank you" I said

I turned around with tears damping my shirt. Why is it that when I am about to take a step forward to her, a news always come which causes me to back off?

I reached my apartment and opened my door still crying. As soon as I entered, Jimin hyung saw me and bombarded me with questions. I went inside my room without answering and locked myself.

I went for a warm shower while still crying my heart out. After I got out, a singing sound was heard signaling, I had received a text. I ignored it and sat on the bed while my head was in my hand. My back fell on the bed surface and I closed my eyes. I drifted myself off to sleep while crying.

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

I woke up feeling dizzy due to the excessive crying. My was head spinning yet the thought again bought me to the verge of tears. There was a knock on the door, I quickly wiped my tears with the back of my hand and went to open the door.

I opened the door and saw Jimin hyung standing there. He handed me a mug of coffee. I took it from his hands and thanked him.

"Your not going to let me come in?" He questioned

I opened the door wide for him. He got in with me following behind. He was standing while I took a seat on the edge of my bed. My head was hanging low as I spaced out while looking at the cup of coffee.

I felt shifts beside me and I knew Jimin hyung sat beside me.

"What happened? Don't you dare say nothing cause I know something's up!" He warned

I look up at him with tears in my eyes. His eyes softened at the broken sight of me.

"Y/N.. my predictions about her are always wrong. Why is that when I want to step forward to her.. something comes up?" I said while sobbing

"What happened exactly?" Jimin hyung asked concerned

"She was sick and Joon her carried to the hospital from her house.. I guess she actually likes him" I stated

"Wait..What?! How do you know?!" He asked

"I asked the security guard" I said

I could see Jimin hyung's hands started to shake. He had a panicked expression and his face went pale.
He calmed down and asked me

"Was she unconscious?" He asked in a shaky voice

"Yes..why?" I said

The cup Jimin hyung was holding, fell from his hands. The sound of glass shattering into pieces made me flinch as the coffee painted the floor. His hands continued to shake as he facepalmed himself. I was absolutely confused.