Frost of recession

"So what?" I asked

"So what?" I asked

"I will be going to the same country to study too," He said

I looked at him in utter disbelief

"What a joke," I said and laughed

His expression did not change and remained serious. I looked at him and my expression changed to a miserable one. He suddenly smirked

"But why?" I asked still not being able to accept it.

"What do you mean by why?" Jungkook asked with a scoff

"Why would you be going to the same country as me?!" I snapped at him making him smirk

"Already devastated? The answer to your question is, that very country is preferred by most of our countries for education and the best college is from that very place" He said as his smirk spread wider.

I did not speak a word. He suddenly came close to my face. I was quite startled at his sudden activity.

He then spoke with a bitter voice and gritted teeth.

"Imagine what will happen when I ruin your university life as well by telling everyone your true colours."

I did not speak a word but maintained my usual poker face. But I had to say something.

"Go on," I said in a challenging tone

"I am pretty sure you can ruin my reputation and life in university too. But can you stop me from sleeping with guys outside the university? I don't think so" I said in a mocking tone

I could see the rage in his eyes, hands curled up into a fist and jaw clenched. I was there standing and smirking at him.

"Fucking prostitute!" He barked at me.

My eyes started to water at the words of the person in front of me. I looked at him with disappointed and painful eyes but he didn't budge. My fists curled up as I felt the urge to hit him. I felt like telling him that he is misunderstanding me and shove the video on his face so I could prove myself. But I had to hold back my urge.

The bell rang signalling class was about to start meaning students will come in any time.

Jungkook went back to his seat rolling his eyes at me and not even giving a look of feeling sorry. I brushed off my tears and sat down.
_
_

ON THE DAY OF GRADUATION

I was busy getting ready to participate in my graduation. Fortunately, the results were outstanding. For the graduation ceremony, the school set a blue colour code. So I decided to go for something simple.

I put on a knee height blue, off the shoulder, high collar dress. I matched the outfit with blue heels. I am not a makeup freak, hence I just gave a small touch up. I was done dressing up and head for the ceremony.