Epilogue (Original)

The soothing wind of the autumn brushed pass the busy streets

The soothing wind of the autumn brushed pass the busy streets. Every moving creature craving to return to the comfort of their house. Except one person, who sat with his heart warmed up for an arrival he awaited.

His eyes wandered from place to place trying to take in every bit of the place, to be able to put it down his memory lane as a remarkable day. A day to remember on days of the missing comfort. Impatience was all he felt, cursing at time for moving so slow. Showing his full anger towards the roads which delayed the presence of the one he begged to meet.

It's been six years. No contact. Both busy in their own lives trying not to care about eachother's lives. When one might have a succeeded in the race but the other seemed to have horribly fail. Maybe, he didn't ever try to.

The atmosphere got comforting and lively the moment his eyes fell upon the café door which opened with a woman coming in with smile. She smiled at the workers who had returned the gesture equally enthusiastic.
Her outfit consisted of blue and white striped long dress. Her long brown hair and mesmerising eyes, still beautiful as ever as they danced from place to place in search of someone. Soon they fell upon him, making him shiver from the electric bolt that rushed through him. Abruptly, he stood up as the woman came towards him with a small smile.

"Jungkook" She acknowledged

"Y/N..." He breathlessly let out

She came forward with open arms in attempt to hug him which he did willingly. The hug was nothing romantic but just a friendly hug, a friend gave to a friend. But to Jungkook it was the comfort he missed out on for the past six years. He wrapped his arms around her waist as he pressed the side of his cheek to her temple, closing his eyes, feeling the nostalgia. That didn't last long however as Y/N pulled away with a smile.

"Shall we sit?" She asked with a smile

"Yes of course!" Jungkook frantically spoke out making Y/N chuckle as she took her seat followed by Jungkook who sat infront of her.

"So! How have you been?" Y/N asked with a smile.

"I have been well I guess" Jungkook replied akwardly.